The Los Angeles Chargers will have two key players for Sunday's home game against the Giants.
Williams and Harris were placed on the reserve/COVID list once being identified as close contacts to WR Keenan Allen, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday. Allen was ruled out by coach Brandon Staley on Friday, but the availability of Williams and Harris offers a sigh of relief for L.A. this weekend.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury told reporters Saturday that running back Chase Edmonds will be a game-time decision on Monday night versus the Rams. Edmonds was designated to return from injured reserve this week and Arizona can wait until Monday afternoon to activate the fourth-year RB.
- The Atlanta Falcons have activated tight end Hayden Hurst and will be available to play versus Carolina.
- The Buffalo Bills activated offensive lineman Jon Feliciano from IR.
- The Carolina Panthers activated offensive tackle Cameron Erving from IR and outside linebacker Frankie Luvu from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Chicago Bears defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (ankle) and defensive back Teez Tabor (illness) have been downgraded to out for Sunday versus the Packers.
- Cleveland Browns linebacker Jacob Phillips was activated from IR and is set to make his season debut after being placed on IR ahead of Week 1 with torn biceps.
- The Dallas Cowboys activated defensive end Randy Gregory and defensive tackle Neville Gallimore from IR.
- The Denver Broncos activated cornerbacks Bryce Callahan and Michael Ojemudia inside linebacker Micah Kiser from IR and placed outside linebacker Malik Reed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Detroit Lions placed cornerbacks Mark Gilbert and Ifeatu Melifonwu and linebacker Tavante Beckett on the reserve/COVID list.
- The Green Bay Packers activated linebacker De'Vondre Campbell from the reserve/COVID-19 list and placed wideout Randall Cobb on IR.
- The Houston Texans placed running back Jaylen Samuels on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback L'Jarius Sneed was added to the injury report and is officially questionable versus the Raiders for non-injury related personal reasons, the team announced.
- Las Vegas Raiders linebacker Denzel Perryman (ankle) has been downgraded to out versus the Chiefs. Cornerback Trayvon Mullen and defensive tackle Darius Philon were activated from IR.
- Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson was placed on the reserve/COVID list and won't play Monday night versus the Cardinals. Coach Sean McVay had already said Henderson would not practice on Saturday due to an illness.
- Miami Dolphins running back Salvon Ahmed has tested positive for COVID-19, a source tells NFL Network's Tom Pelissero. The news comes a day after RB Myles Gaskin also tested positive for COVID-19. With Miami on a bye win Week 14, the status of the two Dolphins RBs is up in the air for their Week 15 matchup versus the Jets. Ahmed was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list Saturday.
- The New Orleans Saints activated defensive back Chauncey Gardner-Johnson from IR.
- New York Jets wideout Elijah Moore (quad), who'd been listed as questionable for Sunday versus the Saints, was placed on IR. Cornerback Brandin Echols was activated from IR.
- The San Francisco 49ers placed running back Trenton Cannon and cornerback Emmanuel Moseley on IR. Cornerback Dontae Johnson (personal) has been downgraded to out for Sunday's game versus the Bengals.
- The Tennessee Titans activated Julio Jones from IR on Saturday, putting him on track to play for the first time since Week 9. Safety Dane Cruikshank and wideout Racey McMath were also activated from IR, while tight end Tommy Hudson was placed on it.
- The Washington Football Team placed cornerback Darryl Roberts and defensive end James Smith-Williams on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Guard Wes Schweitzer was placed on IR.
- The Atlanta Falcons have signed running back Qadree Ollison to the active roster and released RB Wayne Gallman. Safety Shawn Williams was elevated from the practice squad to the active roster for Sunday's game versus Carolina.
- The Baltimore Ravens activated offensive tackle David Sharpe and cornerback Robert Jackson from the practice squad.
- The Buffalo Bills elevated linebacker Joe Giles-Harris, defensive tackle Eli Ankou and defensive tackle Brandin Bryant to the active roster.
- The Carolina Panthers elevated running back Reggie Bonnafon and offensive lineman Patrick Omameh from the practice squad.
- The Chicago Bears elevated linebacker Charles Snowden from the practice squad.
- The Cincinnati Bengals elevated linebackers Keandre Jones and Austin Calitro to the active roster from the practice squad for Sunday's game vs. the 49ers.
- The Cleveland Browns elevated wide receiver JoJo Natson to the active roster from the practice for Sunday's game vs. Baltimore. Cornerback Herb Miller and Jovante Moffatt were elevated as COVID-19 replacements. The team waived WR Ja'Marcus Bradley.
- The Dallas Cowboys elevated safety Darian Thompson, tight end Ian Bunting and running back JaQuan Hardy from the practice squad to the active roster for Sunday's game vs. Washington. The team waived defensive tackle Justin Hamilton.
- The Detroit Lions added cornerback Parnell Motley, running back Rodney Smith, cornerback Corey Ballentine, linebacker Curtis Bolton, defensive end Bruce Hector, running back Craig Reynolds, cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman and tight end Shane Zylstra to the active roster and released offensive tackle Darrin Paulo from practice squad.
- The Houston Texans added wide receiver Phillip Dorsett, defensive back Grayland Arnold and defensive lineman Chris Smith to the active roster and signed wideout Damon Hazelton to the practice squad.
- The Las Vegas Raiders added linebacker Will Compton, wide receiver Tyron Johnson, linebacker Javin White and running back Trey Ragas to the active roster and waived defensive tackle Damion Square.
- The Los Angeles Chargers elevated defensive back Ben DeLuca, outside linebacker Emeke Egbule and wide receiver Jason Moore from the practice squad.
- The New Orleans Saints elevated guard James Carpenter, wideouts Easop Winston and Kevin White, linebacker Chase Hansen and tight end Ethan Wolf from the practice squad.
- The New York Giants elevated wideout Pharoh Cooper and defensive back Jarren Williams to the active roster.
- The New York Jets elevated tight end Dan Brown, wideouts Vyncint Smith and DJ Montgomery and defensive end Ronnie Blair from the practice squad.
- The San Francisco 49ers elevated wideout River Cracraft, cornerback Saivion Smith, running back Brian Hill and safety Jarrod Wilson.
- The Tennessee Titans elevated wideout Cody Hollister and defensive lineman Kevin Strong to the active roster and waived safety Brady Breeze.
- The Washington Football Team added four players to the active roster: center Jon Toth, linebacker De'Jon Harris, defensive end William Bradley-King and safety Jeremy Reaves. Kicker Lirim Hajrullahu was signed to the practice squad.
- Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Maxx Crosby was fined $15,450 for roughing Washington quarterback Taylor Taylor Heinicke last week, per Rapoport.
- Los Angeles Rams cornerback Jalen Ramsey was fined $10,300 for taunting last week, Pelissero reported.
- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker T.J. Watt was fined $10,300 for taunting in Wek 13, per Pelissero.