NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Oakland placed second-round tenders on running back Jalen Richard and corner Daryl Worley. The Raiders also place an original-round tender on undrafted safety Erik Harris.
The second-round tenders are worth $3.095 million for 2018. The original-round tender is set at $2.025 million. All three players could theoretically sign offers with other teams. In the case of Richard and Worley, the Raiders would receive a second-round pick in return if they refused to match. Oakland would get no compensation if Harris went elsewhere.
Worley signed in Oakland last offseason after being released by the Eagles following an arrest. After serving a four-game suspension, Worley went on to start nine games for a Raiders secondary that struggled. The 24-year-old should provide depth at a position Oakland will look to upgrade this offseason.
Harris had 49 tackles in 16 games last season, his second in Oakland.
Other moves we are tracking around the league:
- The New York Giants extended a restricted free agent tender to former first-round wide receiver Corey Coleman, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- The Detroit Lions have tendered exclusive rights to free-agent safety Charles Washington, the team announced.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have placed a second-round tender on offensive lineman B.J. Finley, Pelissero reports.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers picked up the team option on right tackle Demar Dotson, the team announced. Dotson is due $4.725 million in 2019, Pelissero adds.
- The Dallas Cowboys re-signed safety Darian Thompson and linebacker Justin March-Lillard to one-year contracts.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars re-signed long snapper Matt Overton. He was set to become a free agent next week.
- The Niners announced on Thursday that they have tendered one-year contracts to restricted free agent running back Raheem Mostert and exclusive rights free agents linebacker Elijah Lee and defensive back Greg Mabin. Additionally, the team exercised the 2019 contract options for fullback Kyle Juszczyk, defensive lineman Cassius Marsh, linebacker Dekoda Watson and cornerback K'Waun Williams, and declined the contract option for wideout Pierre Garçon.