NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) was listed as a DNP on Wednesday's estimated injury report. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports Murray is considered day to day with the ailment.
- OL Max Garcia (shoulder) DNP
- OL Rodney Hudson (knee) DNP
- OL Will Hernandez (chest) placed on injured reserve.
- S Charles Washington (chest) designated to return from injured reserve
- S Budda Baker (ankle) DNP
- OL Jean Delance (practice squad)
- OL Sage Doxtater (practice squad)
- OL Koda Martin (practice squad)
- OL Wyatt Davis, from New Orleans.
- CB Jace Whittaker (from practice squad)
- P Nolan Cooney (from practice squad)
- TE Feleipe Franks (calf) ruled out for Thursday's game vs. Panthers.
- CB A.J. Terrell (hamstring) out
- S Erik Harris (foot) out
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) won't practice on Wednesday and is considered day to day, coach Sean McDermott told reporters. As for if Allen will play Sunday versus Minnesota, McDermott replied, 'We'll see." NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reports that Allen has expressed confidence to teammates about playing.
- LB Matt Milano (oblique) will return to practice Wednesday after missing Week 9. Milano was limited.
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) DNP
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow; DNP) is considered day to day, per McDermott.
- RB Chuba Hubbard (ankle) questionable for Thursday's game vs. Falcons.
- WR Rashard Higgins (illness) out
- OT Taylor Moton (elbow) questionable
- DT Matthew Ioannidis (back) questionable
- CB Donte Jackson (ankle) questionable
- S Juston Burris (concussion) out
- LB Matt Adams (calf) designated to return from injured reserve
- TE David Njoku (ankle) DNP
- OG Wyatt Teller (calf) limited
- OT Jack Conklin (foot) limited
- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Kamorah (knee) DNP
- CB Denzel Ward (concussion) limited
- CB Joe Haden signed a one-day contract to retire as a Cleveland Brown.
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) returned to practice on Wednesday on a limited basis. Added coach Mike McCarthy: “We’ll watch the reps with Zeke.”
- WR James Washington (foot) is "very, very close to being ready" but won't return to practice this week, per McCarthy. Washington has been on injured reserve since Aug. 1.
- WR KJ Hamler (hamstring) limited
- LB Baron Browning (hip) DNP
- S Justin Simmons (knee) DNP
- WR Trinity Benson (from Broncos practice squad)
- WR Stanley Berryhill (practice squad)
- RB Craig Reynolds (ribs) placed in injured reserve
- LB Malcolm Rodriguez is "day to day" with a right elbow injury, per head coach Dan Campbell.
- LB Rashan Gary (knee) was placed on injured reserve.
- S Johnathan Abram, from Las Vegas, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- WR Jeff Cotton (practice squad)
- RB Dameon Pierce (chest/shoulder) limited
- WR Brandin Cooks (wrist; DNP) is to return to practice later this week, per head coach Lovie Smith. Cooks missed last Thursday's game after staying away from the team amid the trade deadline.
- WR Nico Collins (groin) limited
- QB Matt Ryan (shoulder) DNP
- RB Jonathan Taylor (ankle) limited
- WR Ashton Dulin has been designated to return to practice.
- TE Jelani Woods (shoulder) DNP
- TE Mo Alie-Cox (ankle) DNP
- TE Darrell Daniels (practice squad)
- TE Evan Engram (back) limited
- S Rayshawn Jenkins (concussion) DNP
- S Isaiah Pola-Mao signed to active roster from practice squad.
- S Jalen Elliott (practice squad)
- QB Derek Carr (back) full
- WR Hunter Renfrow (hamstring/ribs) limited
- TE Darren Waller (hamstring) limited
- LB Blake Martinez (not injury related/personal) DNP
- LB Denzel Perryman (hip/ribs) DNP
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) DNP
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) DNP
- OLB Khalil Mack (rest) DNP
- K Dustin Hopkins (right hamstring) DNP
- DL Breiden Fehoko (from practice squad)
- QB Matthew Stafford is in concussion protocol, coach Sean McVay announced Wednesday.
- OL Coleman Shelton (ankle) designated to return from injured reserve
- OT Terron Armstead (toe) DNP
- OL Austin Jackson (ankle/calf) DNP
- TE Ben Ellefson (groin) has been designated to return to practice.
- CB Cameron Dantzler (foot) is a "long shot" to play versus the Bills, per coach Kevin O'Connell.
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) limited
- DE Marcus Davenport (calf) limited
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) DNP
- WR Kenny Golladay (knee) limited
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) DNP
- OT Evan Neal (knee) DNP
- CB William Jackson III (back) DNP
- CB Ahkello Witherspoon (hamstring) DNP
- K Chris Boswell (right groin) DNP
- K Matthew Wright, from Kansas City's practice squad. Wright must remain on the active roster for at least three games.
- WR Deebo Samuel (hamstring) is expected to be a full participant in practice, per coach Kyle Shanahan.
- DL Arik Armstead has a hairline fracture of his left fibula and plantar fascia on his right foot, per Shanahan.
- WR Tyler Lockett (hamstring/ribs)
- WR DK Metcalf (knee)
- WR Mike Evans (ribs/ankle) limited
- WR Russell Gage (hamstring) DNP
- WR Julio Jones (rest/knee) DNP
- TE Cameron Brate (neck) full
- S Antoine Winfield Jr. (concussion) full
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) limited
- WR Treylon Burks (turf toe) has been designated to return to practice. The rookie has been on injured reserve since Oct. 8.
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) DNP
- OLB Bud Dupree (hip) DNP
- LB Zach Cunningham (elbow) DNP
- S Amani Hooker (shoulder) DNP