NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Colt McCoy (right elbow) limited
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) is "definitely trending in the right direction" to return for the Cardinals' Week 12 matchup against the Chargers, coach Kliff Kingsbury said. Murray, who was a full participant in practice, said he feels good and expects to start.
- WR Marquise Brown (foot) will most likely be on a “pitch count” if he is activated off injured reserve for Sunday's game, per Kingsbury.
- WR Greg Dortch (thumb) DNP
- WR Rondale Moore (groin) won't return for "at least a week," Kingsbury said. Moore was officially a DNP for practice.
- QB Lamar Jackson didn’t practice due to a hip injury, but is expected to play Sunday, per coach John Harbaugh.
- RB Gus Edwards (hamstring/knee) limited
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) DNP. He day-to day, per Harbaugh.
- CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (hip) DNP
- S Marcus Williams (wrist) designated to return from injured reserve and practiced.
- S Kyle Hamilton (knee) DNP
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) had no injury designation for Thursday's game against the Detroit Lions.
- C Mitch Morse (elbow/ankle) questionable
- DE Greg Rousseau (ankle) ruled out
- DE A.J. Epenesa (ankle) doubtful
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) ruled out
- RB Joe Mixon (concussion) DNP. Mixon is still in the protocol, per coach Zac Taylor.
- WR Ja'Marr Chase (hip) limited in his return to practice, and "everything has been positive up to this point," Taylor said.
- DE Trey Hendrickson (illness) DNP
- DT Josh Tupou (calf) limited
- DT D.J. Reader (ankle) limited
- S Dax Hill (shoulder) limited
- OT Isaiah Prince (practice squad)
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) was a full participant in practice and does not have an injury designation for Thursday's game versus the Giants.
- DE Tarell Basham (illness) doubtful
- DE Dante Fowler Jr. (illness) questionable
- DE Demarcus Lawrence (foot/illness) questionable
- DT Johnathan Hankins (illness) questionable
- LB Micah Parsons (knee/ankle) questionable
- LB Anthony Barr (hamstring) out
- CB Kelvin Joseph (illness) questionable
- QB Aaron Rodgers told reporters Wednesday that he had been playing through a broken right thumb since the Packers' Week 5 game in London. Rodgers added that he had not considered surgery and will not after the season, either.
- RB Aaron Jones (shin/glute) limited
- WR Randall Cobb (illness) limited
- WR Allen Lazard (shoulder) limited
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) DNP
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) DNP
- OG Elgton Jenkins (knee) DNP
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (knee) DNP
- CB Jaire Alexander (groin) full
- K Mason Crosby (illness) full
- RB Patrick Taylor released
- CB Nate Hobbs (hand) designated for return from injured reserve
- QB Bryce Perkins is expected to start Sunday versus the Chiefs given injuries to Matthew Stafford (neck) and John Wolford (neck). Perkins was already expected to get first-team reps this week, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported.
- WR Richie James (knee) is questionable for Thursday’s game versus the Cowboys.
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) out
- OL Josh Ezeudu (neck) out
- OL Jon Feliciano (neck) out
- OL Shane Lemieux (toe) out
- OL Evan Neal (knee/illness) out
- OL Tyre Phillips (neck) questionable
- OL Andrew Thomas (illness) questionable
- DB Dane Belton (clavicle) questionable
- DB Adoree Jackson (knee) out
- DB Fabian Moreau (oblique) out
- DB Jason Pinnock (jaw) questionable
- Zach Wilson has been benched as starting quarterback and Mike White will start in place of Wilson in New York's Week 12 game against the Chicago Bears, head coach Robert Saleh announced. Wilson will be inactive, and Joe Flacco will back up White.