NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) is considered day to day, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
- QB Colt McCoy (leg) is considered day to day, per Kingsbury. He hopes that McCoy or Murray will be available for Monday Night Football.
- WR Marquise Brown (foot) has 21-day practice window opened. There is a chance he will play Monday, per Kingsbury.
- TE Zach Ertz (knee) is out for the season, Kingsbury confirmed.
- RB Gus Edwards (hamstring) limited
- TE Mark Andrews (knee/shoulder) limited
- OT Ronnie Stanley (rest) DNP
- DE Calais Campbell (rest) DNP
- LB David Ojabo (Achilles) could make his NFL debut this Sunday, coach John Harbaugh said Wednesday. Ojabo hasn't played since tearing his Achilles on his pro day.
- OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (ankle) full
- OLB Justin Houston (rest) DNP
- CB Marcus Peter (rest) DNP
- CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (hip) limited
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) limited
- FB Reggie Gilliam (illness) DNP
- WR Jake Kumerow (ankle) DNP
- NT Jordan Phillips (illness) DNP
- NT Tim Settle (illness) DNP
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) will not practice today, per McDermott
- LB Matt Milano (illness) DNP
- CB Cam Lewis (forearm/illness) DNP
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) limited
- DL Takk McKinley signed to the practice squad, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- RB Latavius Murray (wrist)
- WR KJ Hamler (hamstring) DNP
- WR Jerry Jeudy (ankle) DNP
- WR Kendall Hinton (shoulder) limited
- OL Cameron Fleming (quad) limited
- G Graham Glasgow (shoulder) limited
- OLB Baron Browning (hip) limited
- ILB Jonas Griffith (ankle) full
- CB K’waun Williams (wrist/elbow/knee) DNP
- S Kareem Jackson (NIR) limited
- S Justin Simmons (knee) limited
- WR D.J. Chark (ankle) will practice today, coach Dan Campbell said, as the Lions start his activation window to come back from injured reserve.
- WR Josh Reynolds (back) DNP
- RB Jamaal Williams (illness) DNP
- RB D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) full
- C Frank Ragnow (foot) DNP
- LB Malcolm Rodriguez (elbow) full
- S DeShon Elliott (concussion protocol) DNP
- WR Amari Rodgers picked up off waivers from the Packers
- WR Tyron Johnson waived
- RB Jerick McKinnon (hamstring/shoulder) limited
- RB Isiah Pacheco (quad) limited
- WR Mecole Hardman (abdomen/illness) DNP
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) DNP
- WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling (illness) DNP
- OT Andrew Wylie (elbow) full participant
- CB Chris Lammons (concussion) DNP
- CB L'Jarius Sneed (knee) limited
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) limited
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) limited
- WR DeAndre Carter (ribs) limited
- TE Gerald Everett (groin) limited
- DL Christian Covington (pec) placed on injured reserve.
- DL Otito Ogbonnia (knee) placed on injured reserve.
- OLB Joey Bosa (groin) is not close to being back yet, per coach Brandon Staley, who said that "It's going to be some time."
- K Dustin Hopkins (right hamstring) DNP
- QB Matthew Stafford (concussion protocol) was a full participant today, coach Sean McVay said. McVay added that he expects Stafford to be cleared from concussion protocol on Friday and play in Sunday's game versus the Saints.
- QB John Wolford (neck) DNP
- WR Cooper Kupp (ankle) officially placed on injured reserve. McVay announced Monday that Kupp had suffered a high ankle sprain during Sunday's loss against the Arizona Cardinals.
- RB David Johnson (practice squad), per NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo. The former All-Pro running back spent the last two seasons in Houston, tallying 1,458 total yards and nine touchdowns on 279 touches.
- WR A.J. Brown (ankle) limited
- WR DeVonta Smith (knee) limited
- TE Dallas Goedert (shoulder) placed on injured reserve.
- TE Tyree Jackson activated from the team's physically unable to perform list.
- C Jason Kelce (ankle) limited
- DE Janarius Robinson has 21-day practice window opened.
- DT Marlon Tuipulotu (knee) placed on injured reserve.
- QB Taylor Heinicke was named the starter by Rivera for the Commanders' game versus the Texans on Sunday.
- QB Carson Wentz (finger) has been cleared to throw again and threw off to the side on Wednesday, but has not been designated to return to practice yet. Wentz fractured his ring finger in Week 6 versus the Bears.
- RB Antonio Gibson (knee) full
- WR Curtis Samuel (shin) limited
- TE Logan Thomas (rib) limited
- LB David Mayo (hamstring) limited