NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- The team is hiring Al Holcomb as senior defensive assistant, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported. Holcomb was most recently the Carolina Panthers interim defensive coordinator and assistant head coach. He previously worked with current Bills head coach Sean McDermott in Carolina.
- Peter Hansen agreed to terms with Carolina as its linebackers coach. Hansen 43, was the LBs coach in Denver last season under new Panthers DC Ejiro Evero.
- Scott Montgomery was named assistant head coach/running backs coach, plus six other staff updates were announced by the team.
DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR INTERVIEWS
- The Texans will interview Matt Burke, the Cardinals' defensive line coach, for their defensive coordinator position, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported.
- QB Patrick Mahomes (ankle) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.
- RB Isiah Pacheco (wrist) full
- RB Jerick McKinnon (ankles) full
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) full
- WR Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) limited
- OG Trey Smith (ankle) full
- DT Chris Jones told NFL Network's James Palmer that he felt under the weather Wednesday, dealing with a sore throat and congestion, but that he'd be fine. Palmer added that it appeared a couple Chiefs players were dealing with something Wednesday.
- LB Willie Gay (shoulder) full
- T Lane Johnson (groin) was limited for Wednesday's practice
- G Landon Dickerson (elbow) full
- C Cam Jurgens (hip) limited
- DE Robert Quinn (foot) full
- CB Avonte Maddox (toe) limited