NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- Offensive line coach/running game coordinator Sean Kugler has been fired following an incident over the weekend in Mexico City, head coach Kliff Kingsbury announced.
- RB Jonathan Ward waived off injured reserve, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source.
- OL Jean Delance (practice squad)
- DL Michael Dogbe (practice squad)
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) has progressed in his recovery, but there is no decision yet if he'll play in Week 12, Kingsbury said.
- WR Greg Dortch (thumb) is undergoing an MRI, per Kingsbury.
- WR Rondale Moore (groin) left Monday night's loss early with an injury, but Kingsbury had no update on Tuesday.
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) limited in Tuesday's practice
- OL David Quessenberry (ankle) full
- C Mitch Morse (elbow/ankle) DNP
- DE Greg Rousseau (ankle) DNP
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) DNP
- CB Cam Lewis (forearm) full
- CB Kaiir Elam (ankle) full
- CB Tre'Davious White (ACL) is considered day to day, per head coach Sean McDermott.
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) full
- RB Tyreik McAllister (practice squad)
- LB Ray Wilborn (practice squad)
- LB Dakota Allen, from Cleveland's practice squad.
- LB Harvey Langi (practice squad)
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye; DNP) has been ruled out for Thursday's game against the Cowboys, per head coach Brian Daboll.
- OT Evan Neal (knee) limited in Tuesday's walkthrough
- C Jon Feliciano (neck) DNP
- CB Adoree' Jackson (knee; DNP) has been ruled out for Thursday, per Daboll.
- CB Fabian Moreau (oblique) DNP
- S Jason Pinnock (jaw) limited
- S Dane Belton (clavicle) limited
- LB Jon Rhattigan designated to return to practice from PUP list.