NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Dak Prescott "had a good day yesterday" throwing the football, head coach Mike McCarthy said. "The plan today is to have him participate in the quarterback school drills and then he will throw again post practice," McCarthy added. Prescott (right thumb) was officially listed as limited in the team's injury report.
- TE Dalton Schultz (knee) limited
- OT Jason Peters (chest) limited
- OG Connor McGovern (ankle) full
- DE Demarcus Lawrence (chest) limited
- LB Micah Parsons (groin) limited
- CB Jourdan Lewis (groin) full
- S Jayron Kearse (knee) full
- S Donovan Wilson (ankle) full
- K Harrison Butker (ankle) is expected to play this Sunday against the Bills, special teams coach Dave Toub told reporters. Butker has not played since Week 1.
- QB Teddy Bridgewater returned to practice Thursday on a limited basis. Bridgewater remains in concussion protocol. If he is cleared to play Sunday against Minnesota, he is expected to back up Skylar Thompson.
- QB Tua Tagovailoa limited
- RB Raheem Mostert (knee) limited
- WR Tyreek Hill (quadriceps/foot) full
- WR Jaylen Waddle (groin) full
- OT Terron Armstead (toe) DNP
- CB Xavien Howard (groin/groin) limited
- QB Tyrod Taylor (concussion) limited
- RB Saquon Barkley (shoulder) was limited at Thursday's practice, but head coach Brian Daboll does not have any concern about Barkley's workload Sunday vs. the Ravens.
- WR Kenny Golladay (knee) DNP
- WR Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) limited
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) DNP
- DL Leonard Williams (knee) limited
- CB Adoree Jackson (knee/neck) limited
- P Jamie Gillan (not injury related) full