NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Josh Allen (right shoulder) was a full participant in Monday's practice estimation.
- TE Dawson Knox will undergo wrist surgery and his timetable for a return is not yet known, head coach Sean McDermott told reporters.
- TE Quintin Morris (ankle) DNP
- DT Ed Oliver (toe) limited
- DT Jordan Phillips (back) limited
- LB Terrel Bernard (knee) full
- CB Kaiir Elam (ankle) full
- QB Deshaun Watson, who exited Sunday's win over the Colts out of precaution, is considered day to day with a shoulder injury, HC Kevin Stefanski told reporters on Monday. After taking a big hit in the first quarter, Watson was cleared for a concussion but didn't return to the game, which was his first game back in action since Week 3 as he dealt with a right shoulder injury.
- RB Deon Jackson waived, per the NFL transaction wire.
- S Kareem Jackson was suspended without pay for four games for violations of unnecessary roughness rules in Sunday's win over Green Bay. He will appeal the suspension, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported, per sources.
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (back) has yet to get a determination on whether or not he can play in Week 8, HC Josh McDaniels told reporters Monday. Garoppolo missed last Sunday's game due to the back injury he suffered in Week 6.
- OL Isaiah Wynn will miss weeks with a quad injury suffered against the Eagles, coach Mike McDaniel said.
- RB Jordan Mims signed to practice squad, per the NFL transaction wire.
- WR Gunner Olszewski is being signed to the practice squad, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- QB Jalen Hurts (knee) said that he was OK following Sunday's win over the Dolphins, a game in which he sported a brace on his left leg in the second half. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that there's a good chance Hurts will be able to practice this week. Head coach Nick Siranni later told reporters later on Monday that they'll see how Hurts feels as the week progresses.
- QB Baker Mayfield (knee) did not participate in Monday's practice. The choice to not practice was more to deal with soreness, and it is not considered to be a major injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- RB Chase Edmonds (knee) has been designated to return from injured reserve. He was a full participant on Monday.
- WR Chris Godwin (neck) DNP
- DT Vita Vea (groin) DNP