NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- DE Trysten Hill suffered a knee sprain in Sunday's loss to the Buccaneers and is considered day to day, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- S Budda Baker suffered a fractured shoulder Sunday and will not play in Arizona's final two games, Rapoport and NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo report.
- LS Aaron Brewer was placed on injured reserve due to a pectoral injury.
- CB Josh Jackson was claimed off waivers from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) has missed three straight games, and HC John Harbaugh told reporters "we'll just have to see" when asked if Jackson would practice this week. Harbaugh added that he believes Jackson will play again this season.
- CB Jaycee Horn (wrist) will undergo surgery on Tuesday and his status for a potential return this season will be determined at a later date, per interim coach Steve Wilks.
- CB Josh Norman, who spent his first four seasons with Carolina, signed with the team's practice squad on Monday.
- DE Jadeveon Clowney is still in concussion protocol, per coach Kevin Stefanski.
- RB Tony Pollard (thigh) was listed as did not participate in Monday's practice estimation.
- WR Noah Brown (foot) full
- G Zack Martin (knee) full
- DE Demarcus Lawrence (foot) limited
- DE Dorance Armstrong (knee) full
- DE Sam Williams (concussion) full
- LB Leighton Vander Esch (neck) DNP
- S Jayron Kearse (elbow, back) limited
- The Denver Broncos have fired head coach Nathaniel Hackett before his first season with the team ended, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. The team later confirmed the news. The Broncos had a 4-11 record under Hackett and his firing comes after Denver gave up 51 points in a loss to the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday. Jerry Rosburg will serve as the interim head coach.
- OLB Randy Gregory has been suspended one game without pay by the league for violations of unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness rules following Sunday's loss to Los Angeles.
- WR Christian Watson (hip) is considered day to day after sustaining a hip injury that forced an early exit in Sunday's win over Miami, coach Matt LaFleur told reporters Monday.
- RT Yosh Nijman (shoulder) is also day to day, per LaFleur.
- LB Segun Olubi
- WR Ashton Dulin was ruled out of Monday's game versus the Chargers with a concussion after exiting due to a flagged helmet-to-helmet hit at the end of a play.
- LT Cam Robinson (knee) was placed on injured reserve.
- DL Dawuane Smoot (Achilles) placed on IR.
- DE Chandler Jones could be done for the year due to the elbow injury he suffered in Saturday night's loss to Pittsburgh, coach Josh McDaniels indicated on Monday.
- LB Denzel Perryman suffered a dislocated shoulder on Saturday and is unlikely to return this season, per McDaniels.
- S Raheem Layne signed to active roster from practice squad.
- OLB Joey Bosa (groin), who has been on injured reserve and has not played since Week 3, is expected to return to practice this week, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Bridget Condon reported.
- CB Kemon Hall placed on injured reserve.
- S Derwin James was disqualified in the second quarter Monday night against the Indianapolis Colts for a vicious, helmet-to-helmet hit on wide receiver Ashton Dulin.
- OG Oday Aboushi has been suspended one game without pay by the league for violations of unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness rules following Sunday's loss to Los Angeles.
- QB Tua Tagovailoa is in the NFL's concussion protocol after displaying symptoms on Monday, per coach Mike McDaniel. Tagovailoa's status for Week 17's game vs. the Patriots is now in doubt.
- DT James Lynch will miss the remainder of the regular season with a shoulder injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday. Rapoport adds that the plan is to rehab the injury with the hope of he can return for the playoffs.
- QB Mac Jones will be evaluated by the NFL for a possible fine for his low hit on Bengals cornerback Eli Apple on Saturday, NFL network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- TE Hunter Henry (knee) is considered day to day and has a chance to play this Sunday versus Miami, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
- CB Adoree Jackson (knee) has a "chance" at returning this week from injured reserve, coach Brian Daboll told reporters Monday.
- QB Mike White (ribs) has been cleared to play and will start this Sunday versus Seattle, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports.
- RT Lane Johnson suffered an abdominal injury that will take him our for the remainder of the regular season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Johnson's status is to be determined after Week 18, per Rapoport.
- CB Avonte Maddox suffered a significant toe injury, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported. Maddox had an MRI Monday morning to confirm the news that he's out indefinitely, Rapoport added.
- S C.J. Gardner-Johnson (lacerated kidney) is still being evaluated for his impending return, coach Nick Sirianni told reporters Monday. Gardner-Johnson, who has been out since Week 12, is eligible to return from injured reserve.
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo, who suffered a broken foot during the 49ers Week 13 matchup against the Dolphins, has had his cast taken off, per coach Kyle Shanahan.
- RB Elijah Mitchell (knee) has been recovering so well that there's a chance he could be available to return for the 49ers matchup against Arizona, per Shanahan.
- WR Deebo Samuel (ankle) is making good progress and has a chance to return to practice this week, per Shanahan.
- RB Leonard Fournette on Monday tweeted out that he'd been dealing with a Lisfranc injury and can barely push off his foot. Fournette has since deleted the tweet.
- OT Josh Wells suffered a torn patellar tendon in Sunday's win over Arizona and is out for the remainder of the season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- OT Tristan Wirfs aggravated his ankle injury during Sunday night's win against the Cardinals, per coach Todd Bowles.
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) did not participate in Monday's practice estimation.
- RB Derrick Henry (hip) DNP
- LB Bud Dupree (pectoral) DNP
- LB Zach Cunningham (elbow) DNP
- CB Josh Thompson (concussion) DNP
- CB Kristian Fulton (groin) DNP
- G Danny Isidora (practice squad)
- LB De’Jon Harris (practice squad)