NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Desmond Ridder and other starters will play against the Bengals in next week's preseason game, per head coach Arthur Smith.
- QB Joe Burrow, who is dealing with a calf strain, was on the Paycor Stadium field ahead of Friday's preseason game running and throwing. Burrow did not have sleeve on his injured calf.
- TE Tanner Hudson sustained a concussion and was declared out of Friday's preseason game against the Packers, the team announced.
- LB Joe Bachie (chest) was declared out, per the team.
- S Yusuf Corker (hamstring) was declared out, per the team.
- DL D.J. Jones (concussion) was ruled out of Friday's preseason game against the Cardinals, the team announced.
- WR/PR Kalif Raymond has agreed to terms on a two-year, $14 million contract extension, with $8.1 million guaranteed, that will make him one of the highest-paid punt returners in the league, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- TE La'Michael Pettway placed on injured reserve.
- DB Michael Tutsie placed on IR.
- WR Davante Adams left the practice field Friday with what appeared to be a right leg injury, per Vincent Bonsignore of the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Adams was looked at after taking a big hit during the team's scrimmage with San Francisco, per Bonsignore. Coach Josh McDaniels told reporters that Adams' injury is not "crazy serious" and the "bang-bang play" on which Adams was injured was clean.
- WR Robbie Chosen did not play in Friday's preseason game due to an undisclosed "nagging" injury, per head coach Mike McDaniel.
- WR Jaylen Waddle suffered an injury to his midsection this week, but is "fine" and there is no long-term concern, McDaniel said.
- CB Cam Smith suffered a shoulder injury in Friday's game, but the severity is unknown, per McDaniel.
- RB Kareem Hunt is visiting Minnesota today, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Hunt recently visited the Saints and Colts.
- WR Collin Johnson (knee) was ruled out of Friday's preseason game against the Lions, the team announced.
- WR Cade Johnson was released from Harborview Medical Center but remains in concussion protocol, the team said Friday. Johnson was injured in the second quarter of Thursday's game and subsequently immobilized before he was transported to the local hospital as a precaution for head and neck injuries. Coach Pete Carroll told reporters Thursday night that Johnson had suffered a concussion.