The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have one of the best offensive lines in the league, but it's banged up as preparation begins for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup against the Rams.
Center Ryan Jensen and right tackle Tristan Wirfs were DNPs for the team's Wednesday walkthrough. The pair was nicked up during last week's wild-card win over the Eagles, with the All-Pro Wirfs missing the second half because of a sprained ankle and Pro Bowler Jensen able to play through an injured ankle.
Arians said earlier this week that he might not know the availability of Wirfs or Jensen until Friday. The Bucs coach said Wednesday that running back Leonard Fournette's status is also up in the air. The veteran back, out since Week 15 with a hamstring injury, participated in the walkthrough.
- Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Addison was limited at Wednesday's practice.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Trey Hendrickson (concussion) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice. Defensive tackle Josh Tupou (knee) remained limited.
- Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield underwent surgery Wednesday in his non-throwing shoulder and called it a "complete success."
- Green Bay Packers left tackle David Bakhtiari was limited in practice Wednesday after resting the previous day. Cornerback Jaire Alexander (shoulder) was also limited, while receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) did not practice. LaFleur said wideout Randall Cobb, who underwent core muscle surgery seven weeks ago, is expected to play Saturday versus the 49ers. The veteran caught 28 passes and five touchdowns over 12 games in the regular season.
- Kansas City Chiefs running back Darrel Williams (toe) and cornerback Rashad Fenton (back) did not practice. Running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) and wideout Tyreek Hill (heel) were full-go.
- Los Angeles Rams offensive lineman Andrew Whitworth (knee) and safety Taylor Rapp (concussion) were listed as DNP in the team's practice estimation for Wednesday. Wide receiver Ben Skowronek (back) was listed as limited.
- The Philadelphia Eagles activated defensive tackle Marlon Tuipulotu from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) was listed as a full practice participant on Wednesday, as were running back Elijah Mitchell (knee) and linebacker Fred Warner (ankle). Defensive lineman Nick Bosa, who is in concussion protocol was listed as limited.
- Tennessee Titans cornerback Greg Mabin was placed on the team's COVID-19 list. Cornerback Janoris Jenkins (ankle) did not practice, though NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported he should be OK.
- The Cincinnati Bengals signed defensive lineman Zach Kerr off the Cardinals' practice squad. The team also waived guard Xavier Su'a-Filo.
- The Cleveland Browns signed running back John Kelly to a reserve/futures contract.
- The Green Bay Packers released defensive lineman Kingsley Keke on Wednesday. Keke started eight games this season for the Packers and tallied 2.5 sacks and 23 tackles.
- The Las Vegas Raiders signed wide receiver Javon Wims to a reserve/futures contract.