Coming off an important Monday night victory against the Seattle Seahawks, the Washington Football Team will be without two key contributors to that win when it vies for its next victory Sunday against the host Las Vegas Raiders.
Collins turned in seven tackles and a forced fumble against the Seahawks, but also came away with a foot injury. He's tallied 69 tackles in 11 starts so far this season.
McKissic, meanwhile, is also coming off an impressive Monday showing in which he tallied three total touchdowns. The versatile back has 609 scrimmage yards so far this year. McKissic's loss is likely to put a heavier load on Antonio Gibson, who had a career-high 29 carries on Monday.
While McKissic and Collins have been ruled out for Sunday, wide receiver Curtis Samuel is questionable with a groin injury.
The 5-6 Washington Football Team is aiming for its fourth consecutive victory when it faces the Raiders (6-5).
- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray (ankle) and receiver DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) are game-day decisions once again, coach Kliff Kingsbury told reporters. Neither player has played since Week 8. Murray and Hopkins were designated as questionable on the team injury report. Cornerback Byron Murphy (foot) is also questionable.
- The Atlanta Falcons ruled out defensive lineman Jonathan Bullard (ankle) against the Buccaneers.
- Baltimore Ravens cornerbacks Marlon Humphrey (illness) and Jimmy Smith (neck), outside linebacker Odafe Oweh (shoulder), linebacker Patrick Queen (ribs) and fullback Patrick Ricard (foot/thigh) are questionable for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Star Lotulelei (illness) and linebacker Matt Milano (shoulder) were limited in practice Friday ahead of Monday's game against the Patriots.
- Chicago Bears head coach Matt Nagy said Friday that veteran quarterback Andy Dalton will start for a second week in a row as rookie Justin Fields is doubtful to play with injured ribs. Dalton quarterbacked the Bears to a win over the Lions in Week 12. Linebacker Roquan Smith (hamstring) is questionable to play and Nagy said he would be a game-time decision. Defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (ankle) and wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (foot/ribs) have been ruled out, while wide receiver Allen Robinson (hamstring) is doubtful.
- Cincinnati Bengals center Trey Hopkins and offensive tackle Riley Reiff are questionable for Sunday with ankle injuries. Running back Chris Evans (ankle) is doubtful.
- Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon (shoulder/hip) is doubtful for Sunday night's game against the Chiefs. Offensive linemen Dalton Risner (back) and Garett Bolles (ankle) are questionable.
- Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell said Friday that running back D'Andre Swift (shoulder), who was injured in the team's Week 12 loss, is likely a week away from returning to action and is out for Sunday's game against the Vikings. First-round pick Penei Sewell (illness/shoulder) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the Vikings.
- Houston Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks (illness) and running back David Johnson (illness/thigh) are questionable for Sunday's game versus the Colts. Quarterback Deshaun Watson (not injury related) is out.
- Indianapolis Colts defensive tackle DeForest Buckner (knee/foot), tight end Jack Doyle (knee) and safety Andrew Sendejo (calf) are questionable for Sunday's game against the Texans.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson (heel/knee) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams, while cornerback Shaquill Griffin (concussion) has been ruled out.
- Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the Broncos. Offensive lineman Lucas Niang (ribs) and cornerback Rashad Fenton (knee) have been ruled out.
- Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darrell Waller (back/knee) is doubtful to play Sunday against the Washington Football, while running back Josh Jacobs (ankle) and wide receiver DeSean Jackson (calf) are questionable. Defensive end Carl Nassib (knee) has been ruled out.
- Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Asante Samuel Jr. (concussion) is out for Sunday's game against the Bengals.
- Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Odell Beckham (hip) and Darrell Henderson (thigh) are each questionable for Sunday's game.
- Miami Dolphins running back Phillip Lindsay (ankle) is doubtful for Sunday's game versus the Giants, while linebacker Jaelan Phillips (hip) is questionable.
- The Minnesota Vikings ruled out running back Dalvin Cook (shoulder) against the Lions. Cook suffered a torn labrum last week. Minnesota will also be without tackle Christian Darrisaw (ankle) and safety Camryn Bynum (ankle).
- New England Patriots linebacker Dont'a Hightower (ankle) was limited in practice on Friday.
- New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill is feared to have suffered a mallet finger injury that will require surgery, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (neck) is out for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Mike Glennon will start in place of Jones. Glennon is likely to have a depleted wide receiver corps as Sterling Shepard (quad) and Kadarius Toney (quad/oblique) have been designated as doubtful. Defensive back Adoree' Jackson (quad) has also been ruled out. The team also placed linebacker Trent Harris and tight end Kaden Smith on injured reserve.
- New York Jets wide receiver Corey Davis, who has not practiced this week due to a groin injury, is set to return to the practice field on Friday, head coach Robert Saleh said. Whether Davis plays in Week 13 depends on his work Friday and how he feels Saturday, Saleh said. Saleh added defensive lineman Sheldon Rankins (knee) is unlikely to play Sunday against the visiting Eagles. Rankins was officially listed as doubtful, while Davis has a questionable designation.
- Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (ankle) is questionable to play against the Jets, as is running back Boston Scott (illness). Running back Jordan Howard (knee) has been ruled out.
- Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Joe Haden (foot) is out for Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who missed practice Wednesday with pectoral and shoulder injuries, was a full participant Thursday and Friday and has no game designation.
- The San Francisco 49ers ruled out wide receiver Deebo Samuel (groin) as expected, but linebacker Fred Warner (hamstring), who was also expected to be out, has a doubtful designation. Running back Trey Sermon (ankle) is also out.
- Seattle Seahawks guard Damien Lewis (elbow) is doubtful for Sunday versus the 49ers, while running backs Alex Collins (abdomen), Rashaad Penny (hamstring) and Travis Homer (calf) are questionable.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Jordan Whitehead (calf) and wide receiver Jaelon Darden (concussion) have been ruled out for Sunday, while guard Ali Marpet (abdomen), linebacker Devin White (quadriceps) and cornerback Jamel Dean (shoulder) are questionable. The Bucs also announced Friday they had activated defensive back Carlton Davis (calf) off injured reserve.
- The Houston Texans are hosting wide receiver Phillip Dorsett for a tryout, Rapoport reported per the transaction wire.