Tua Tagovailoa will be without a few weapons on Sunday.
Miami Dolphins tight end Mike Gesicki (shoulder), and wide receivers DeVante Parker (hamstring) and Jakeem Grant (hamstring) are officially inactive vs. the Patriots.
All three were listed as questionable and considered game-time decisions including left guard Ereck Flowers (ankle), who is also inactive.
The good news for the Dolphins is running back Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) is officially active with Myles Gaskin already ruled out. On the defensive side, linebackers Kyle Van Noy (hip) and Elandon Roberts (chest) are also active.
Gesicki has been a pleasant surprise for Miami this season. Over the last three games, the third-year pro out of Penn State has 16 receptions for 188 yards and four touchdowns. This is the first time this year the Dolphins will be without their budding TE.
On the Patriots side, running back James White -- listed as questionable with a foot injury -- is officially active. With Damien Harris out, White and Sony Michel should both have opportunities, according to Pelissero.
The Dolphins (8-5) play host to the Patriots (6-7) at 1 p.m. ET.
Other injury news we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 15 games:
- Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (ankle) is listed as questionable, but is expected to play against the Philadelphia Eagles. He may have a reduced role, though, depending on how he feels, Rapoport reports.
- The Baltimore Ravens have three key defenders listed as questionable. Of those, only defensive end Derek Wolfe (neck/back) is active. Calais Campbell (calf) and cornerback Marcus Peters (calf) are officially inactive after being listed as questionable. Running back Mark Ingram is also inactive as a healthy scratch. The team officially activated wide receivers Marquise Brown, Miles Boykin and James Proche from the reserve/COVID list early Sunday morning and they're all eligible to play today vs. Jacksonville.
- Chicago Bears tight end Jimmy Graham is listed as questionable with a hip injury, but looked good in practice and is expected to play against the Minnesota Vikings, per Rapoport. Graham has since been declared active, but the secondary will take a hit with safety Deon Bush (foot) and Jaylon Johnson (shoulder) inactive after being listed as questionable.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (calf) will be inactive today vs. the 49ers, sources tell Rapoport. Head coach Mike McCarthy had told reporters he planned on Elliott playing, making this a surprising move on game day. The Cowboys will also be without cornerback Rashard Robinson (knee), but Xavier Woods (groin) is slated for his return after being declared active.
- The San Francisco 49ers defense will have linebacker Fred Warner (stinger) and cornerbacks Emmanuel Moseley (hamstring) and K'Wuan Williams (ankle) today vs. the Cowboys. All three are active after being listed as questionable.
- Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (rib/thumb) is active and will start today against the Tennessee Titans. The decision was clinched when he jumped into a drill on Friday and realized he could throw without too much pain. Early in the week, this seemed impossible. But Stafford will play, a source tells Rapoport.
- Tennessee Titans cornerback Adoree' Jackson is officially active vs. Detroit after being activated from injured reserve, however, safety Kenny Vaccaro (illness) has been declared inactive.
- New York Giants tight end Evan Engram, who suffered a calf injury this week in practice, is expected to catch passes today from quarterback Colt McCoy, a source tells Rapoport. He was listed as questionable.
- Seattle Seahawks receiver Josh Gordon is set to rejoin the team Monday after adhering to the conditions of his reinstatement, per Pelissero. Gordon hasn't practice yet but is eligible to play next week against the Rams.
- Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson -- listed as doubtful with a toe injury -- is officially inactive vs. Seattle.
- Indianapolis Colts are at full strength with tight end Mo Alie-Cox (knee), defensive tackle DeForest Buckner (ankle) and tackle Anthony Castonzo (knee) all active vs. Houston. All three were listed as questionable.
- Houston Texans running backs David Johnson (neck) and C.J. Prosise (ankle) are both inactive vs. the Colts.
- Carolina Panthers defensive end Brian Burns tweaked his knee (MCL) in Saturday night's defeat vs. the Packers. Burns will have an MRI on Sunday and is questionable for next week against the Washington Football Team.