It appears Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield will have a crucial weapon against Pittsburgh on Sunday.
Cleveland wide receiver Odell Beckham, dealing with an AC joint sprain in his shoulder, should be good to go, a source tells NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. However, defensive end Jadeveon Clowney (ankle, groin) is a game-time decision.
In five games this season, Beckham has 16 receptions for 223 yards and still looking for his first TD catch.
The Browns (4-3) play host to the Steelers (3-3) in a key AFC North battle at 1 p.m. ET.
Other injury news we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 8 games:
- Good news for whoever starts at QB for the Dallas Cowboys: Left tackle Tyron Smith, who is listed as questionable with an ankle injury, will play, a source tells NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski (ribs) is considered a game-time decision after missing about a month, and he'll likely work out pregame to be sure. One source described optimism about his playing status, which would be a big lift for the Bucs against the New Orleans Saints, per Rapoport.
- Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller, who has an ankle injury and is listed as questionable, hasn't practiced all week. He wants to play and may work out pregame, but the team will likely be smart and force him to think long-term, according to Rapoport.
- Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (quad) is active for Sunday's game against the Titans. He was listed as questionable after missing last week, and coach Frank Reich said, "I thought he looked good" at practice.
- Atlanta Falcons wideout Calvin Ridley is inactive for Sunday's game against the Panthers due to a personal matter. He also did not travel with the team to London for its Week 5 game against the Jets for an undisclosed personal matter.
- Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler (hip) is listed as questionable but is expected to play after posting on Instagram that he is starting himself in fantasy football, per Rapoport.
- Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker, dealing with shoulder and hamstring injuries and listed as questionable, is expected to play at Buffalo, according to Rapoport. He has not played since Oct. 3, but is active.
- Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins (groin) is listed as questionable, and coach Pete Carroll said this week he thought Collins was going to make it. In fact, he is expected to play against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Rapoport reports.
- Despite being listed as questionable, San Francisco 49ers left tackle Trent Williams (ankle, elbow) is expected to play against the Chicago Bears, according to Rapoport. He is active.
- Detroit Lions running back Jamaal Williams is inactive for Sunday against the Eagles.
- New York Jets linebacker C.J. Mosley is active for Sunday's game against the Bengals. Wide receiver Corey Davis (hip) is inactive.
- Houston Texans defensive back Desmond King is a healthy scratch for Sunday versus the Rams.