- Arizona Cardinals offensive lineman Kelvin Beachum (back) exited early versus Seattle. Running backs James Conner (ribs) and Jonathan Ward (knee) exited after suffering injuries in the fourth quarter.
- Baltimore Ravens running back Devonta Freeman (rib) and receiver Tylan Wallace (thigh) did not return against Pittsburgh.
- Cincinnati Bengals safety Ricardo Allen (concussion) and defensive tackle Josh Tupou (knee) were ruled out against Cleveland. Cornerback Vernon Hargreaves III suffered an ankle injury.
- Cleveland Browns receiver Rashard Higgins (illness) and linebacker Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (leg) were ruled out against Cincinnati.
- Detroit Lions center Evan Brown injured his ankle against Green Bay.
- Green Bay Packers receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) and cornerback Chandon Sullivan (knee) exited early against Detroit.
- Houston Texans receiver Brandin Cooks (knee) and cornerback A.J. Moore (shoulder) exited early against Tennessee.
- Miami Dolphins defensive back Eric Rowe (back) exited early against the Patriots.
- New England Patriots offensive lineman Isaiah Wynn exited early against the Dolphins due to an ankle injury. Cornerback Shaun Wade was added to the injury report prior to the game with an illness) and was later deemed inactive. Defensive tackle Christian Barmore, who was carted off the field today, will have an MRI on his knee tomorrow, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Barmore's initial exams were promising and indicated no major injury, Rapoport added.
- New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill suffered a Lisfranc injury in the second quarter against the Falcons, coach Sean Payton told FOX. Hill did not return after initially being listed as questionable.
- New York Giants guard Will Hernandez was ruled out against Washington with an ankle injury.
- The New York Jets ruled receiver Jamison Crowder (calf) out against Buffalo.
- Philadelphia Eagles tight end Tyree Jackson suffered a torn ACL against Dallas, an MRI revealed, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported.
- San Francisco 49ers safety Jaquiski Tartt suffered a groin injury late against the Rams. Punter Mitch Wishnowsky did not return due to a concussion.
- Seattle Seahawks safety Quandre Diggs suffered a dislocated ankle and broken fibula late in Sunday's win over Arizona, per coach Pete Carroll. Diggs will stay in Arizona overnight to undergo further evaluation. Diggs is believed to have suffered a closed fracture with no ligament damage, is projected to return to the field in four months, according to Rapoport. Carroll also said the team is considering whether receiver DK Metcalf will need surgery in the offseason for a bone spur in his foot.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Jamel Dean (hamstring) exited early against Carolina.
Falcons coach Arthur Smith says focusing on '23 QBs 'a waste of your time': 'We have something to prove'
Atlanta signed Marcus Mariota and drafted Desmond Ridder this offseason to help replace Matt Ryan. But should the Falcons be looking ahead to the 2023 draft to find their next franchise QB?
Eagles agree to terms with CB James Bradberry on one-year, $10M deal
Former Giants Pro Bowl cornerback James Bradberry has agreed to terms on a one-year, $10 million deal with the Philadelphia Eagles, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday. The Eagles confirmed the signing.
Jaguars hire former 49ers executive Ethan Waugh as assistant general manager
Jacksonville hired 49ers vice president of player personnel Ethan Waugh as assistant general manager. Following 17 years with the Niners organization, Waugh will again work alongside Jags general manager Trent Baalke.
Vita Vea taking on leadership role, feels 'greater hunger' after Buccaneers' early postseason exit
Buccaneers defensive tackle Vita Vea has shown up to OTAs to gear up for a 2022 season with a "greater hunger" after losing to the Los Angeles Rams in last year's playoffs.
Bears CB Jaylon Johnson on new era under head coach Matt Eberflus: 'It's a complete reset'
Third-year Bears cornerback Jaylon Johnson sees his situation under new head coach Matt Eberflus as a "complete reset," and he looks forward to displaying what he can do as Chicago seeks to rebound from last season.
Tyler Higbee on missing Rams' Super Bowl win due to injury: 'Getting a ring made it all better'
Tyler Higbee is still recovering from a knee injury -- right along with the sting of missing out on contributing on the field to his Rams' Super Bowl LVI triumph. Getting a little jewelry has remedied some of his ills in that regard, however.
Former Bears RB Tarik Cohen tore Achilles during workout Tuesday
Tarik Cohen, who was released roughly two months prior by the Bears, tore his Achilles while working out Tuesday during a training session that he was live-streaming on his Instagram account, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel on Raheem Mostert (knee): 'I know his expectations are to play Week 1'
First-year Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel knows just how explosive running back Raheem Mostert can be, but he also knows his injury history and that's why excitement must be tempered as Mostert continues on his road back from knee surgery.
NFL roundup: Latest league news from Tuesday, May 17
After missing most of the 2021 season with a torn pectoral, Vikings DE Danielle Hunter is at OTAs and "feeling pretty good."
Free-agent RB Phillip Lindsay agrees to one-year contract with Colts
Phillip Lindsay is returning to the AFC South. The free-agent running back agreed to terms on a one-year contract with the Indianapolis Colts on Tuesday, his agent announced.
Bengals QB Joe Burrow 'not going to accept losing' in 2022 after heartbreaking loss in Super Bowl LVI
Joe Burrow has shed his knee brace, but he hasn't let go of his team's heartbreaking loss in Super Bowl LVI. Burrow spoke with reporters on Tuesday and made one point very clear: He's not content with how the 2021 season ended for his Bengals.