- Las Vegas Raiders fullback Alec Ingold (knee) was ruled out early Sunday night against the Chiefs and the team fears he suffered a torn ACL, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. Ingold will have tests Monday to confirm. Raiders running back Jalen Richard (ribs) was also ruled out on Sunday night.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Charvarius Ward had an early exit Sunday due to what head coach Andy Reid said was a stomach illness.
- Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones was ruled out against the Seahawks with a knee injury. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Jones' injury is believed to be a sprained MCL and he will undergo an MRI to confirm the diagnosis. Packers linebacker Rashan Gary (elbow) exited the game in the fourth quarter and did not return while Whitney Mercilus (biceps) was ruled out earlier in the game. Gary will have an MRI on Monday on his hyperextended elbow, but first indications are that there is no ligament damage or break, per Pelissero.
- Seattle Seahawks wideout DK Metcalf was ejected late in the fourth quarter after an altercation with Packers players. Seahawks standout offensive lineman Duane Brown left the game in the fourth quarter due to what head coach Pete Carroll said was a strained groin.
- Denver Broncos linebacker Baron Browning (ankle) did not return against Philadelphia. Browning was initially questionable. Safety P.J. Locke (leg) is questionable.
- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Colt McCoy suffered a pectoral injury in the loss to the Panthers, coach Kliff Kingsbury said after the game. McCoy, who was initially deemed questionable, did not return.
- Seattle Seahawks offensive tackle Duane Brown (hip) did not return after being labeled as questionable.
- Cleveland Browns defensive back Troy Hill was taken to a local hospital after suffering a neck injury in the second half against the Patriots, the team announced. Hill, who has movement in his extremities, was taken off the field on a stretcher after colliding with Patriots wideout Jakobi Meyers. A team spokesman said Hill will not be flying home with the team tonight. Quarterback Baker Mayfield exited in the second half with a knee injury. Wide receiver Anthony Schwartz (concussion) was ruled out. Cornerback A.J. Green was evaluated for a concussion. Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters after the game that Mayfield suffered a knee contusion and he expects him to be able to play next week against the Lions. Stefanski added that Mayfield could have returned to the game Sunday, but he elected to sit the QB due to the nature of the Patriots' lead. New England won, 45-7.
- Tennessee Titans linebacker Bud Dupree was ruled out against the Saints with an abdominal injury.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers ruled cornerback Richard Sherman out of Sunday's game against Washington before kickoff. Sherman was knocked out with a calf injury despite not being listed with any injury leading up to Tampa Bay's Week 10 clash. Pelissero reported he suffered a calf strain in pregame warmups. The veteran will miss some time beyond Sunday's game. Cornerback Dee Delaney (concussion) was ruled out in the second half.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb (arm contusion) exited early against the Falcons.
- Washington Football Team defensive end Chase Young suffered a knee injury against Tampa Bay and was quickly ruled out. Tight end Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) exited early.
- Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert has been ruled out against the Broncos after being evaluated for a head injury.
- New Orleans Saints running back Ty Montgomery (finger) exited early against the Titans.
- Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Joe Haden was ruled out against the Lions with a foot injury. Guard Kevin Dotson (ankle) was also ruled out. Guard Trai Turner exited with an ankle injury. Linebacker T.J. Watt exited in the third quarter with hip and knee injuries, coach Mike Tomlin confirmed after the game.
- Detroit Lions running back Jermar Jefferson was ruled out against the Steelers with an ankle injury. Safety Tracy Walker was ruled out after being evaluated for a concussion. Offensive tackle Matt Nelson (ankle), linebacker Trey Flowers (knee) and cornerback Jerry Jacobs (groin) all exited early.
- New York Jets cornerback Brandin Echols (thigh) was ruled out against the Bills.
- Atlanta Falcons safety Jaylinn Hawkins (ankle) and tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) were ruled out against the Cowboys.
49ers' Deebo Samuel scores 19th rushing TD, sets career record for WRs
The San Francisco 49ers' Deebo Samuel rushed for the 19th touchdown of his career on Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks, establishing a new all-time record for rushing TDs by a wide receiver.
Chargers QB Justin Herbert fractured index finger on throwing hand in loss vs. Broncos
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert fractured the index finger on his throwing hand in Sunday's loss.
Vikings WR Justin Jefferson (chest) ruled out in win vs. Raiders
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson was ruled out in Sunday's win over the Las Vegas Raiders due to a chest injury he suffered early in the second quarter.
Browns announce QB Joe Flacco will remain starter for rest of 2023 season
The Cleveland Browns are sticking with veteran quarterback Joe Flacco for the rest of the 2023 season, head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters after Sunday's win over the Jaguars.
2023 NFL season, Week 14: What We Learned from Sunday's games
The Buccaneers, Bears, Ravens and Saints kicked off Week 14 Sunday's early slate with victories.
Texans QB C.J. Stroud in concussion protocol following loss to Jets
Houston Texans quarterback C.J. Stroud is in the concussion protocol following Sunday's loss to the New York Jets.
Patriots eliminated from playoff contention at earliest point since 2000 season
Despite defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night, the Patriots were officially eliminated from playoff contention on Sunday due to the Cincinnati Bengals' victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
Seahawks to start QB Drew Lock vs. 49ers with Geno Smith (groin) unable to play
Seahawks quarterback Drew Lock will get the start for the injured Geno Smith (groin; questionable), NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday, per a source.
2023 NFL season, Week 14: Notable injuries, news from Sunday's games
Here are the injuries and news we're monitoring around the league on this Week 14 Sunday.
2023 NFL season: Six things to watch for in Titans-Dolphins, Packers-Giants on Monday night
NFL.com's Coral Smith breaks down six things to watch for when the Tennessee Titans meet the Miami Dolphins, and the New York Giants host the Green Bay Packers in a "Monday Night Football" doubleheader.
Inactive reports for Sunday's Week 14 games of 2023 NFL season
NFL.com keeps you up to date with the inactive reports for every Sunday game in Week 13 of the 2023 NFL season.