Here are the injuries we're monitoring on the first Sunday of the 2018 NFL season:
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver DeSean Jackson suffered a concussion. Before exiting, Jackson had five receptions for 146 yards and two touchdowns. Cornerback Vernon Hargreaves suffered a shoulder injury against the New Orleans Saints and did not return.
2. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers suffered a knee injury in the second quarter against the Chicago Bears. After being replaced by DeShone Kizer, Rodgers returned in the Packers' first series of the third quarter.
3. Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin suffered an MCL sprain in the first half against the Denver Broncos and did not return. Baldwin injured the opposite knee in training camp. He did not have a catch and was targeted just once in the season opener.
Titans tight end Delanie Walker suffered a dislocated ankle and associated fracture, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, via a source informed of the situation. He's expected to miss the remainder of the season.
The Titans also lost starting left tackle Taylor Lewan to a concussion in the first half.
6. San Francisco 49ers right guard Mike Person suffered a foot injury in a loss to the Vikings. Person's replacement, Joshua Garnett, also suffered a foot injury and did not return. Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin returned to the game after suffering a quad injury.
7. Houston Texans offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson suffered a broken bone in his ankle in the first half of the game against the Patriots, sources informed of the diagnosis told NFL Network's Mike Garafolo. The team ruled him out. Defensive end Christian Covington did not return after suffering a thigh injury.
9. Chiefs safety Eric Berry's return from a ruptured Achilles will have to wait at least another week. Berry officially was inactive for today's game against the Los Angeles Chargers due to a lingering heel injury.
13. Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen went to the locker room in the second quarter against the Dallas Cowboys with a foot injury and did not return to the game. Coach Ron Rivera did not provide any update on Olsen, who injured the same foot last year.
Offensive tackle Daryl Williams suffered a knee injury in the fourth quarter and did not return. Williams dislocated his kneecap and tore his MCL in the same knee in training camp, but Rivera said Sunday's injury was unrelated.
14. Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory was ruled out in the second half after suffering a concussion.