New York Giants tight end Evan Engram is ready to roll.
Coach Pat Shurmur announced Wednesday that Engram is out of concussion protocol, and he will take off the red non-contact jersey.
The tight end participated on a limited basis on Monday. Wednesday's news means he should be full-go the rest of the week.
Here are other injuries we're tracking Wednesday:
1. Indianapolis Colts left tackle Anthony Castonzo (hamstring) and linebacker Darius Leonard (ankle/chest) were limited participants. Running back Marlon Mack (hamstring) and defensive tackle Denzelle Good (knee, wrist) were held out. Coach Frank Reich said all three are day-to-day.
2. The Philadelphia Eagles announced quarterback Carson Wentz (knee), wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) and wide receiver Mack Hollins (groin) are out for Thursday's opener versus the Atlanta Falcons.
4. Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry (heel) will not practice Wednesday but is "day-to-day." Berry, who tore his Achilles in last year's season opener, has not practiced since Aug. 11. Linebacker Reggie Ragland (knee) was a full participant.
5. Minnesota Vikings conerback Mackensie Alexander (ankle) and running back Roc Thomas (ankle) did not participate in the beginning of practice, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. The expectation is rookie Mike Hughes will start at slot corner if Alexander is unavailable for Sunday's opener versus the 49ers.
Center Pat Elflein (ankle, shoulder), offensive tackle Riley Reiff (foot) and cornerback Marcus Sherels (hamstring) were all limited.
6. Dallas Cowboys safety Xavier Woods (hamstring strain), center Travis Frederick (auto immune disorder) and defensive tackle Datone Jones (left knee) did not practice, NFL Network's Jane Slater said. Cornerback Chidobe Awuzie (back) and offensive guard Parker Ehinger (knee) were each limited.
7. Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll told reporters linebacker KJ Wright (knee) will not play Sunday versus the Broncos. A timetable hasn't been given, but Carroll did say the former Pro Bowler is recovering well. Rookie Shaquem Griffin will start in Wright's place.
Carroll added that defensive end Dion Jordan, who's been battling a shin injury, "has a chance" to play in the opener.
8. Houston Texans cornerback Kayvon Webster (Achilles) did not participate in practice Wednesday. Wide receivers Keke Coutee (hamstring) and Will Fuller (hamstring), and linebackers Duke Ejiofor (hamstring) and Whitney Mercilus (hamstring) were all limited in practice. Cornerback Kevin Johnson (concussion) participated fully.
9. New England Patriots rookie running back Sony Michel (knee) was limited in practice. Safety Nate Ebner (knee) and tackle Marcus Cannon (calf) were both full participants.
10. Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon (hamstring) and tight end Seth DeValve (quad) were limited in practice.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Vance McDonald (foot) was limited.
12. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Ray-Ray McCloud (knee) did not practice.
13. Baltimore Ravens cornerback Maurice Canady was limited in practice because of a thigh injury.
14. Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Cordy Glenn (shoulder) was limited in practice.
15. Carolina Panthers guard Amini Silatolu (knee) and offensive tackle Daryl Williams (knee) were each listed as limited in practice.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars center Brandon Linder (knee) and offensive tackle Jermey Parnell (knee) were each limited in practice.
17. Denver Broncos linebacker Shane Ray (wrist) was limited in practice.
18. Arizona Cardinals teammates Jermaine Gresham (Achilles), T.J. Logan (ankle), Robert Nkemdiche (foot) were each limited in practice.
19. Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa was limited in practice Wednesday with a foot injury.