Injuries we're monitoring around the league on this Week 5 Sunday:
- Green Bay Packers safety Darnell Savage did not return after suffering an ankle injury. Center Corey Linsley was evaluated for a concussion. Tight end Robert Tonyan hurt his hip during the game. LinebackerZa'Darius Smith exited with a knee injury but later returned.
- Baltimore Ravens safety Tony Jefferson suffered a season-ending torn ACL in Sunday's win over Pittsburgh, coach John Harbaugh announced. Jefferson may have additonal damage in his knee, Harbaugh adds.
- Indianapolis Colts linebacker Zaire Franklin suffered a hamstring injury and did not return. Defensive end Kemoko Turay was carted off in the fourth quarter with an undisclosed injury.
Broncos cornerback De'Vante Bausby was released from the hospital and has rejoined the team for its flight back to Denver. He underwent a full neurological workup and was diagnosed with a cervical sprain, the team announced.
- Buffalo Bills center Mitch Morse did not return with an ankle injury. Tackle Cody Ford also left and was evaluated for a head injury.
- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Alex Erickson did not return due to a concussion. Offensive lineman Andre Smith was also lost due to a left ankle injury.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tight end James O'Shaughnessy had a knee injury and did not return. Safety Ronnie Harrison (neck) was also lost to injury.
- Kansas City Chiefs wideout receiver Sammy Watkins (hamstring), linebackerAnthony Hitchens (groin), and defensive tackles Chris Jones (groin) andXavier Williams (ankle) were ruled out against Indy. Offensive lineman Andrew Wylie did not return with an ankle injury.