Hogan's right back in the AFC South, though, as he has signed with the Houston Texans, the team announced Wednesday.
Hogan appeared in one game last season for the Titans and, prior to that, appeared in eight games over the 2016-17 seasons with the Cleveland Browns. The 29-year-old has found himself with an abundance of NFL clubs, starting when he was drafted in the fifth round in 2016 by the Kansas City Chiefs. He's also been with Washington, Denver and Cincinnati.
- The Carolina Panthers waived kicker Lirim Hajrullahu.
- The Chicago Bears have claimed wide receiver Chris Finke off waivers.
- The Denver Broncos announced Wednesday they have re-signed tight end Eric Saubert to a one-year deal. Saubert played in all 17 games for the team last season with four starts. He's also been with the Falcons, Bears and Jaguars.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars announced the signing of defensive end Adam Gotsis.
- The Los Angeles Chargers announced the signing of cornerback Bryce Callahan.
- The New Orleans Saints announced the signing of former Kansas City Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu. Mathieu's signing was initially reported on Monday.
- The Philadelphia Eagles officially waived offensive lineman Nate Herbig.
- The Washington Commanders announced the signing of wide receiver Alex Erickson.
Front office moves
- The Las Vegas Raiders are hiring Lenny McGill from the Dolphins to serve as a senior national scout, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.