NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB James Conner (ankle) DNP
- WR Rondale Moore (hamstring) DNP
- DE J.J. Watt (calf) limited
- QB Lamar Jackson was seen wearing an arm sleeve during Wednesday's practice and did not throw. Jackson said he was "good" and would be playing on Sunday, and coach John Harbaugh said it was a "normal course of the season thing." He was listed as limited with a right elbow injury on Wednesday's injury report.
- RB J.K. Dobbins (knee) full
- WR Devin Duvernay (concussion) DNP
- WR James Proche II (groin) limited
- TE Isaiah Likely (groin) limited
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) limited
- CB Marlon Humphrey (groin) DNP
- WR Gabe Davis (ankle) limited
- TE Dawson Knox (foot) DNP
- C Mitch Morse (elbow) limited
- DT Ed Oliver (ankle) limited
- DT Jordan Phillips (hamstring) DNP
- DT Tim Settle (calf) limited
- LB Matt Milano (neck) full
- CB Dane Jackson (neck) DNP
- S Micah Hyde (neck) DNP
- S Jordan Poyer (foot) limited
- CB Donte Jackson (hamstring) limited
- WR Velus Jones Jr. (hamstring) DNP
- TE Ryan Griffin (Achilles) DNP
- LB Roquan Smith (hip) DNP
- TE Drew Sample (knee) DNP
- TE Hayden Hurst (groin) limited
- TE Devin Asiasi (quad) full
- OT La'el Collins (back) DNP
- LB Germaine Pratt (knee) DNP
- OT Jack Conklin (knee) expected to play Thursday vs. Steelers.
- OG Joel Bitonio (biceps) expected to play.
- DE Myles Garrett (neck) expected to play.
- DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) is out for Thursday.
- DE Isaac Rochell (from practice squad)
- LB Jordan Kunaszyk (from practice squad)
- WR Jerry Jeudy (rib/shoulder) DNP
- WR KJ Hamler (knee/hip) limited
- OT Billy Turner (knee) full
- G/C Quinn Meinerz (hamstring) DNP
- DT D.J. Jones (ankle) DNP
- LB Randy Gregory (knee) DNP
- LB Josey Jewell (calf) limited
- CB Pat Surtain II (shoulder) DNP
- S Caden Sterns (hip) limited
- RB D'Andre Swift (ankle) DNP
- TE T.J. Hockenson (hip) limited
- G Jonah Jackson (finger) DNP
- C Frank Ragnow (foot) limited
- DL Aidan Hutchinson (thigh) DNP
- CB Amani Oruwariye (back) limited
- WR Randall Cobb (illness) DNP
- WR Allen Lazard (ankle) limited
- WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) limited
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring) limited
- TE Marcedes Lewis (groin) limited
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) DNP
- OG Elgton Jenkins (knee) limited
- QB Davis Mills (thumb) full
- TE Brevin Jordan (ankle) DNP
- DT Maliek Collins (knee) DNP
- LB Kamu Grugier-Hill (neck) limited
- WR Michael Pittman Jr. (quad) limited
- WR Alec Pierce (concussion) full
- DE Yannick Ngakoue (back) limited
- DT DeForest Buckner (hip) limited
- DT Grover Stewart (shoulder) full
- LB Zaire Franklin (shoulder) full
- LB Shaquille Leonard (back) full
- S Julian Blackmon (shoulder) full
- WR Mecole Hardman (heel) limited
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) full
- WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hip) full
- WR Justin Watson (chest) full
- OT Orlando Brown (knee) full
- OG Trey Smith (ankle) full
- DE Michael Danna (calf) DNP
- K Harrison Butker (left ankle) DNP
- Acquiring OT Justin Herron from Patriots, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Herron, 26, was drafted in the sixth round of the 2020 draft. He has played in 28 games and started 10 games in his career.
- WR Hunter Renfrow (concussion) DNP
- DB Javelin Guidry in a corresponding move to Herron trade, Rapoport reported.
- QB Justin Herbert (ribs) limited
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) limited
- OT Trey Pipkins III (ankle) limited
- C Corey Linsley (knee) DNP
- CB J.C. Jackson (ankle) DNP
- C Matt Skura (practice squad)
- DE Takkarist McKinley
- WR Van Jefferson is still week-to-week and on track, coach Sean McVay said Wednesday, but he doesn't expect him to practice this week.
- CB Cobie Durant is day-to-day with a hamstring injury, per McVay.
- TE Brycen Hopkins suspended without pay for three games for violating the NFL Policy on substances of abuse. An NFL spokesperson announced the suspension in a statement Wednesday.
- WR Cedrick Wilson (toe) limited
- FB Alec Ingold (shoulder) full
- OT Terron Armstead (toe) DNP
- DT Christian Wilkins (back) limited
- DT Raekwon Davis (knee) full
- CB Xavien Howard (groin) DNP
- S Harrison Smith is in concussion protocol, head coach Kevin O'Connell confirmed Wednesday. O'Connell said the team will monitor the situation leading into this Sunday's game versus the Lions.
- DB Andrew Booth (quad) DNP
- Trading OT Justin Herron to Raiders, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Herron, 26, was drafted in the sixth round of the 2020 draft. He has played in 28 games and started 10 games in his career.
- WR Jakobi Meyers (knee) DNP. Per Rapoport and NFL Network's Mike Giardi, Meyers got his knee checked out Wednesday, but tests showed nothing significant, and his status will be determined later in the week.
- DL Davon Godchaux (back) limited
- S Kyle Dugger (knee) DNP
- QB Jameis Winston (back/ankle) limited
- RB Alvin Kamara (rib) limited
- FB Adam Prentice (shoulder) limited
- WR Tre'Quan Smith (shoulder) limited
- WR Deonte Harty (foot) limited
- TE Taysom Hill (rib) limited
- OT Ryan Ramczyk (elbow) limited
- CB Paulson Adebo (ankle) limited
- S Marcus Maye (rib) limited
- QB Zach Wilson (knee) limited. Rapoport reported Wednesday morning that Wilson is expected to participate in 7-on-7s in practice this week as he seeks a potential Week 4 return against the Steelers.
- TE C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) limited
- OT George Fant (knee) DNP
- DL John Franklin-Myers (toe, quad) DNP
- DL Quinnen Williams (foot) limited
- S Jordan Whitehead (calf)
- WR Quez Watkins (illness) DNP
- LB Haason Reddick (knee) limited
- CB Avonte Maddox (back) limited
- S Damontae Kazee suspended for three games for violations of the NFL policy on substances of abuse, NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- QB Kurt Benkert (practice squad)
- RB Tevin Coleman (practice squad)
- RB Marlon Mack signed to active roster
- CB Kary Vincent released
- QB Trey Lance placed on injured reserve. Lance broke his ankle on Sunday and has subsequently undergone surgery.
- TE George Kittle (groin) was limited in practice Wednesday, per coach Kyle Shanahan.
- OL Daniel Brunskill (hamstring)
- DL Arik Armstead (foot)
- OG Damien Lewis (thigh bruise) was in the walk-through Wednesday, though Carroll said they'd take it easy on him as he healed.
- S Jamal Adams had successful surgery to repair his quad tendon injury, coach Pete Carroll said Wednesday.
- RB Giovani Bernard placed on injured reserve.
- OT Josh Wells placed on injured reserve.
- RB Leonard Fournette (hamstring) limited
- WR Russell Gage (hamstring) limited
- WR Chris Godwin (hamstring) DNP
- WR Julio Jones (knee) DNP
- WR Scotty Miller (calf) limited
- WR Breshad Perriman (knee) limited
- OT Donovan Smith (elbow) DNP
- C Robert Hainsey (knee) limited
- DT Akiem Hicks (foot) DNP
- CB Carlton Davis III (hip) limited
- WR Kaylon Geiger (from practice squad)
- LB Kenny Young (from practice squad)
- Mike Evans' one-game suspension has been upheld and he will miss Sunday's game against the Packers, the league announced.
- RB Trenton Cannon suffered a torn ACL on the opening kickoff of Monday's game vs. Bills, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. He has been placed on injured reserve, per Rapoport.
- DB Chris Jackson placed on injured reserve, per Rapoport.
- RB Dontrell Hilliard (hamstring) limited
- WR Treylon Burks (ankle) limited
- WR Kyle Philips (shoulder) limited
- OT Taylor Lewan (knee) DNP
- LB Bud Dupree (hip) DNP
- CB Kristian Fulton (hamstring) limited
- DB Andrew Adams, per Rapoport.
- DB Terrance Mitchell, per Rapoport.
- OL Christian DiLauro (practice squad)
- DT Donovan Jeter (practice squad)
- OL Nolan Laufenberg placed on injured reserve (practice squad)
- OL Trai Turner (quad) limited
- DT Jonathan Allen (groin) full
- LB Cole Holcomb (quad) limited
- S Kamren Curl (thumb) full