NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Lamar Jackson, who left Sunday's game against the Broncos with a knee injury, did not practice on Wednesday.
- OL Patrick Mekari (toe) DNP
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) full
- G Kevin Zeitler (knee) DNP
- LB Del'Shawn Phillips (quad) limited
- LB Kristian Welch (concussion) limited
- LB Patrick Queen (thigh) limited
- CB Daryl Worley (hamstring) DNP
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) full
- OT Dion Dawkins (ankle) limited
- G Rodger Saffold (knee/vet rest) DNP
- C Mitch Morse (elbow/vet rest) limited
- LB Von Miller had exploratory surgery on Tuesday to repair his ACL and is out for the season, per head coach Sean McDermott.
- LB Matt Milano (knee) DNP. Milano is considered day to day, per McDermott.
- RB D'Onta Foreman (foot) DNP
- DE Henry Anderson (illness) was designated to return from the non-football injury list and had his 21-day practice window opened. Anderson told reporters that he suffered a minor stroke, which caused him to be hospitalized for a few days, per The Athletic.
- LB Cory Littleton (ankle) DNP
- WR/Returner Jaelon Darden claimed off waivers from Buccaneers
- LB Reggie Ragland (from Raiders practice squad)
- DL Elijah Garcia (from Rams practice squad)
- QB Davis Mills will start for the Texans in their Week 14 matchup against the Cowboys, per head coach Lovie Smith.
- WR Nico Collins (foot) DNP
- WR Brandin Cooks (calf) DNP
- DB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring/illness) DNP
- K Ka'imi Fairbairn (right groin) limited
- DL Taylor Stallworth acquired off waivers from the Chiefs
- DL Michael Dwumfour waived
- QB Trevor Lawrence has a sprained toe and is day to day, head coach Doug Pederson announced. Lawrence did not practice Wednesday, and his status for Sunday's game versus the Titans is up in the air, but they're hopeful he'll be able to play. Lawrence told reporters that he expects to play Sunday, per ESPN.com.
- WR Zay Jones (chest) limited
- S Andre Cisco (shoulder) limited
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) limited
- WR DeAndre Carter (quad) full
- G Zion Johnson (shoulder) limited
- C Corey Linsley (concussion) limited
- DL Sebastian Joseph-Day (knee) DNP
- CB Bryce Callahan (groin) limited
- CB Michael Davis (knee) full
- S Derwin James, who did not participate in practice, is dealing with a quad injury, per head coach Brandon Staley.
- QB John Wolford (neck) is questionable for Thursday night's game versus the Raiders.
- WR Lance McCutcheon (shoulder) questionable
- WR Brandon Powell (illness) questionable
- DL Aaron Donald (ankle) out
- LB Travin Howard (hip) out
- LB Terrell Lewis (back) out
- CB David Long (groin) out
- CB Troy Hill (groin) questionable
- RB Ty Chandler has been designated to return to practice.
- TE Ben Ellefson placed on injured reserve
- T Christian Darrisaw (concussion) limited
- DE Jonathan Bullard (bicep ) DNP
- LB Eric Kendricks (shoulder) full
- CB Cameron Dantzler has been designated to return to practice.
- CB Akayleb Evans placed on injured reserve
- CB Patrick Peterson (illness) DNP
- S Harrison Smith (illness) DNP
- RB Mark Ingram suffered a slight tear of his MCL during the Saints loss to the Buccaneers on Monday night, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources. Ingram will be out 4-6 weeks, and this will most likely end his season, Rapoport added.
- OT Roy Mbaeteka (practice squad)
- WR Kenny Golladay (illness) full
- OL Shane Lemieux (toe) DNP
- OL Joshua Ezeudu (neck) DNP
- DE Leonard Williams (neck) DNP
- CB Adoree Jackson (knee) DNP
- CB Darnay Holmes (shoulder) limited
- S Xavier McKinney (hand) could possibly get the pins removed from his hand Wednesday, but it's doubtful that he will play this week, per Daboll.
- OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif signed to active roster from practice squad.
- OL Sam Schlueter (practice squad)
- RB Michael Carter (ankle) will be a full participant in practice, per head coach Robert Saleh.
- OT Max Mitchell is going on the non-football injury list and will not play the rest of the year, per Saleh.
- OT George Fant (illness) DNP
- DE Micheal Clemons (illness) DNP
- CB D.J. Reed (illness) DNP
- S Ashtyn Davis (hamstring) limited
- S Lamarcus Joyner (hip, vet rest) limited
- LB K.J. Britt (ankle) designated to return from injured reserve
- TE Cameron Brate (illness) full
- T Tristan Wirfs (ankle/knee) DNP
- NT Vita Vea (foot/shoulder) limited
- S Mike Edwards (hamstring) DNP
- S Antoine Winfield (ankle) DNP
- DB John Reid signed off the Falcons practice squad to the team's 53-man roster.
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) limited
- WR Racey McMath was designated to return from injured reserve, opening his 21-day practice window.
- WR Treylon Burks (concussion) DNP
- DE Elijah Molden placed on injured reserve
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) limited
- OLB Denico Autry (knee) DNP
- DB Josh Thompson was designated to return from injured reserve, opening his 21-day practice window.