NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Marlon Mack tore his Achilles in practice on Tuesday and is out for the season, per head coach Jonathan Gannon. Mack had signed with the team on Friday. Mack was placed on injured reserve on Wednesday.
- RB Stevie Scott
- WR Chase Claypool pulled up grabbing his hamstring during one-on-one reps during Wednesday's practice and went off to the side, NFL Network's Stacey Dales reported on Inside Training Camp Live.
- WR Dante Pettis has been removed from the non-football injury list, the team announced Wednesday.
- TE Jake Tonges moved to injured reserve from waived/injured, per the NFL transaction wire.
- DL Shelby Harris agreed to terms on a one-year deal worth up to $5.25 million, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported, per a source. Harris, an eight-year veteran, has 24.5 career sacks and spent last season with the Seahawks.
- RB Jerome Ford is week to week with a hamstring injury, per coach Kevin Stefanski.
- QB Deshaun Watson said he will start Cleveland's preseason game against the Commanders on Friday.
- OT Mike McGlinchey suffered a knee sprain in practice on Tuesday and is expected to be out a few weeks, per head coach Sean Payton.
- WR Braylon Sanders didn't suffer structural damage to his lower body after Tuesday's injury, coach Mike McDaniel told reporters. Sanders should be back at practice next week.
- WR Jaylen Waddle exited Wednesday's practice early and walked into the locker room under his own power, NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe reported. Waddle was holding his side after making a catch during team drills.
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder; PUP list) will be ready for Week 1, according to head coach Robert Saleh. "No question,” Saleh said, via ESPN's Rich Cimini.
- OT Yodny Cajuste moved to injured reserve from waived/injured, per the NFL transaction wire.
- DE Carl Lawson (back) won't be practicing Wednesday, per Saleh.
- CB Sauce Gardner has a quad injury and isn't practicing today, per Saleh.
- LB Joshua Onujiogu was waived with an injury designation.
- CB Devon Witherspoon is dealing with a hamstring injury that the team will be cautious with, per head coach Pete Carroll. He has missed the last three practices and won't play Thursday versus Minnesota.
- DB Andrew Whitaker moved to injured reserve from waived/injured, per the NFL transaction wire.