NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Jakeem Grant Sr. will return kicks versus the Chiefs, head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters. It will be the first game action for Grant after tearing his Achilles last season.
- RB Kylin Hill worked out for the Browns Wednesday, per the transaction wire.
- DB Chris Westry
- RB Isiah Pacheco (shoulder) has a chance to play in Saturday's preseason finale versus the Browns, head coach Andy Reid told reporters.
- DE George Karlaftis missed the past couple of days of practice due to a stomach illness, per Reid.
- TE T.J. Hockenson is day to day with back stiffness, head coach Kevin O'Connell said. O'Connell added Hockenson has recovered from an ear infection and that Hockenson's absence from team drills is not related to his contract.
- CB Marshon Lattimore (knee) participated in individual drills today, per head coach Dennis Allen.
- WR Corey Davis announced Wednesday that he's informed the Jets he's stepping away from football.
- LT Duane Brown (shoulder) has been activated off the physically unable to perform list and will practice today, per Saleh.
- WR Terry McLaurin (sprained toe) will be out for the next couple of days, per head coach Ron Rivera.
- TE Logan Thomas (calf) will start increasing his work load this week, per Rivera.
- DE Chase Young (stinger) has a doctor's appointment coming up but things are "positive," Rivera said, per Nicki Jhabvala of the Washington Post.
Want to follow these storylines and more? NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch live out-of-market preseason games, daily coverage on NFL Network, the best NFL programming on-demand and much more! Plus, NFL RedZone is now part of NFL+ Premium! Learn more about NFL+.