NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB J.K. Dobbins (knee) met with coach John Harbaugh Tuesday night, and the coach said he's not sure when he will return to practice. Dobbins was placed on the PUP list for the start of training camp last week as he recovers from knee surgery, though Harbaugh said at the time that it is not a "simple answer" as to when the back will join the team.
- CB Rock Ya-Sin left practice with an apparent leg injury, and Harbaugh later said the initial indication is that it isn't serious.
- NT John Penisini placed on reserve/physically unable to perform list, per the NFL transaction wire.
- TE Shane Zylstra (knee) placed on injured reserve after clearing waivers, per the NFL transaction wire.
- OT Penei Sewell (concussion) cleared to practice, coach Dan Campbell said.
- CB Emmanuel Moseley placed on active/physically unable to perform list
- TE Derrick Deese Jr. waived
- RB Isiah Pacheco said on Inside Training Camp Live that he's "very close" to fully returning to practice. Pacheco underwent offseason hand and labrum surgeries. NFL Network's James Palmer reported Pacheco should be cleared for contact by Aug. 20, with the shoulder holding him back.
- DL Tershawn Wharton passed his physical, per the NFL transaction wire.
- LB Andrew Dowell placed on injured reserve, per the NFL transaction wire.
- CB Alontae Taylor left Wednesday's practice with hamstring tightness, coach Dennis Allen said, but the injury is not considered major.
- OT Scott Lashley waived/injured, per the wire.