NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- OLB Kyle Van Noy has agreed to terms with the Ravens to join their practice squad, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported, per a source. Garafolo had reported earlier on Tuesday that Van Noy was visiting the team.
- RB David Montgomery (thigh) has a chance to play Thursday against the Packers. Head coach Dan Campbell told reporters he's "starting to feel pretty good" about Montgomery's availability. He was a limited participant in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- LT Taylor Decker (ankle; limited) also has a chance to play Thursday, per Campbell.
- C Frank Ragnow (toe/rest) DNP
- CB Emmanuel Moseley (knee/hamstring) limited
- S Kerby Joseph (hip) limited
- RB Aaron Jones (hamstring) was limited in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring; limited), who has missed each of the Packers' first three games this season, said he plans to play on Thursday versus the Lions. However, head coach Matt LaFleur later said Watson has not been medically cleared, and therefore would not confirm that the WR will play versus Detroit.
- OT David Bakhtiari (not injury related - resting player, knee) DNP
- OL Elgton Jenkins (knee) DNP
- LB Rashan Gary (knee) limited
- CB Jaire Alexander (back) limited
- WR Mike Williams placed on injured reserve. Williams suffered a torn ACL during Sunday's game versus the Vikings, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday, adding that Williams will miss the remainder of the 2023 season.
- WR Simi Fehoko signed to active roster from the Steelers' practice squad.
- DL Daniel Ekuale (biceps) placed on injured reserve.
- QB Mac Jones isn't expected to be suspended for allegedly hitting Jets CB Sauce Gardner in the groin during last Sunday's game, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Jones said Monday that nothing was intentional. The NFL reviews all plays and it's possible that Jones could be fined, Pelissero added.
- RB Saquon Barkley (ankle) remains day to day as the Giants prepare to face the Seahawks at home on Monday night. Barkley missed last Thursday's game due to an ankle sprain.
- LT Andrew Thomas (hamstring) is making progress after missing last week's game, per Daboll.
- LG Ben Bredeson is out of the concussion protocol, per Daboll.