NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Leonard Fournette has interest from multiple teams but is not scheduled for any visits currently, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Pelissero added that the free-agent RB is in great shape and will be ready to help someone down the stretch.
- S Alex Cook has been signed off the New York Giants' practice squad.
- QB Trace McSorley (practice squad), per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- RB Mohamed Ibrahim (practice squad), per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- QB Trevor Lawrence was seen at Tuesday's practice with a brace on his left knee, per team reporter J.P. Shandrick. Jaguars HC Doug Pederson announced Monday that Lawrence was considered day to day ahead of Thursday night's matchup versus New Orleans. Lawrence was listed as a limited participant in Tuesday's practice.
- WR Zay Jones (knee) DNP
- OG Brandon Scherff (ankle) DNP
- CB Tyson Campbell (hamstring) DNP
- OT Jalen McKenzie (practice squad)
- WR Malik Flowers (practice squad)
- WR Diontae Johnson, who is designated to return from injured reserve, will have his availability determined for Week 7 based on how much he practices this week, HC Mike Tomlin told reporters.
- CB Desmond King has been informed by the team that he will be released if a trade partner is not found, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- CB Darius Rush is expected to be signed by the Steelers off the Chiefs practice squad, Pelissero reported per a source.