NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- S Damar Hamlin was in attendance for Bills OTAs and appeared to be participating in individual drills, per WGRZ-TV in Buffalo. Hamlin's participation came after Sean McDermott told reporters earlier in the day that the team planned to take his return to action "one day at a time." McDermott: "Just support Damar in every way possible. ... I'm not gonna get into specifics, where he is at what hour. He's in the building working and taking it one day at a time."
- OL John Michael Schmitz, a 2023 second-round pick, signed his rookie contract.
- QB Aaron Rodgers says he decided to take a "vet day" after tweaking his calf in Tuesday's practice.
- RB Breece Hall isn't ready to practice yet as he continues rehab from a torn ACL, head coach Robert Saleh told reporters Tuesday.
- OT Mekhi Becton isn't ready to practice yet as he continues rehab from a dislocated kneecap in Week 1 of last season, per Saleh.
- OG Alijah Vera-Tucker (triceps) is ready to practice, per Saleh. Vera-Tucker suffered torn triceps in Week 7 of last season.