NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
GENERAL MANAGER INTERVIEWS
- Former Giants general manager Jerry Reese will interview on Tuesday.
- LB Roquan Smith agreed to terms on five-year, $100 million contract extension that makes him the highest-paid off-ball linebacker in the league, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- Mike Kafka, the Giants offensive coordinator, has received an interview request for the Panthers' head coaching job, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports.
- CB Herb Miller signed to reserve/futures contract.
- WR Daurice Fountain signed to reserve/futures contract
- DL Donovan Jeter signed to reserve/futures contract
- Jim Harbaugh, University of Michigan head coach, completed a virtual interview with the team for their head coaching job on Monday, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- LB Quay Walker is not expected to be suspended after ejection for shoving a Lions athletic trainer Sunday night, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. Walker tweeted out an apology for his actions on Monday.
- QB Danny Etling was one of 13 players signed to reserve/futures contracts.
- TE Mason Schreck was one of seven players signed to reserve/futures contract.
- C Dakoda Shepley claimed off waivers from Cowboys
- K Lucas Havrisik (reserve/futures)
- Ejiro Evero, current Broncos defensive coordinator, is being requested for a head coaching interview, NFL Network Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- QB Trevor Lawrence (toe) was limited in Tuesday’s practice.
- WR Jamal Agnew (shoulder) limited
- OL Brandon Scherff (abdomen) limited
- K Riley Patterson (knee) DNP
- WR Mike Williams is considered day to day with a back contusion, per head coach Brandon Staley.
- OT Rashawn Slater (biceps) had 21-day practice window opened, per Staley.
- Offensive coordinator Liam Coen has returned to Kentucky as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.
- LB Terez Hall was one of 11 players signed to reserve/futures contracts.
- DL Tanzel Smart signed to reserve/futures contract.
- DE Josh Sweat (neck) is “trending in the right direction” to play in the Divisional Round, head coach Nick Sirianni told reporters on Tuesday. Sweat missed the team’s Week 18 game against the Giants.
- DB Duke Dawson was one of 10 players signed to reserve/futures contracts.
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) did not participate in Tuesday’s practice.
- RB Christian McCaffrey (knee) limited
- OL Aaron Banks (ankle, knee) limited
- DT Javon Kinlaw (knee) limited
- DL Arik Armstead (foot, ankle) limited
- DL Kevin Givens (knee) full
- LB Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles (neck) limited
- LB Dre Greenlaw (back) limited
- CB Ambry Thomas (ankle) DNP
- LB Chris Garrett (to practice squad)
- RB DeeJay Dallas (ankle/quadricep) was listed as DNP in Tuesday's practice report estimation.
- RB Kenneth Walker III (ankle) full
- WR D'Wayne Eskridge (hand) will return to practice Tuesday to open his 21-day window for return from injured reserve, head coach Pete Carroll told reporters.
- WR Tyler Lockett (shin) full
- DE Shelby Harris (knee) DNP
- CB Tariq Woolen (ankle) full
- S Ryan Neal (knee) limited
- LB Ulysees Gilbert III (from practice squad)
- CB Anthony Chesley placed on injured reserve
- CB Shyheim Carter was one of 11 players signed to reserve/futures contracts.
- FB/TE Alex Armah signed to reserve/futures contract.