NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) did not practice Tuesday. It was his seventh straight missed practice.
- RB J.K. Dobbins (rest/knee) DNP
- WR Devin Duvernay (foot) was placed on injured reserve.
- DE Calais Campbell (knee) DNP
- CB Marcus Peters (calf) DNP
- RB Khalil Herbert has been designated to return from injured reserve and has returned to practice.
- WR Chase Claypool (knee) was listed as limited in Tuesday's walk-through
- WR N'Keal Harry (back) full
- WR Equanimeous St. Brown (concussion) DNP
- OL Teven Jenkins is back at the team facility and considered day to day after being carted off with a neck injury against the Eagles on Sunday, per head coach Matt Eberflus.
- LB Jack Sanborn (ankle) is being placed on injured reserve and his season is now over, per Eberflus.
- DB Justin Layne
- RB AJ Dillon has cleared the concussion protocol on Tuesday after exiting Monday night's game, per coach Matt LaFleur.
- RB Jonathan Taylor was placed on season-ending injured reserve after injuring his ankle during Saturday's loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
- RB Jordan Wilkins signed to the 53-man roster
- LB Cameron McGrone is being signed off the Patriots' practice squad.
- DE Ifeadi Odenigbo (waived)
- RB Isiah Pacheco (shoulder) was a full participant for Tuesday's practice.
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) full
- WR Mecole Hardman could be activated from injured reserve before Saturday's game. Head coach Andy Reid called it "a good chance."
- TE Blake Bell (hip): "There's a chance" Bell could be available for the Chiefs Week 16 matchup versus the Seahawks, per Reid.
- TE Jody Fortson (elbow) will not practice, per Ried.
- DE Mike Danna (illness) DNP
- DT Chris Jones (illness) DNP
- DT Khalen Saunders (illness) DNP
- CB L'Jarius Sneed (calf) full
- RB Zamir White (ankle) did not participate in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- OT Jackson Barton (back) DNP
- G Alex Bars (knee) DNP
- LB Darien Butler (quadriceps) limited
- CB Rock Ya-Sin (knee) DNP
- S Duron Harmon (shoulder, neck) limited
- WR DJ Turner (practice squad)
- WR Malik Turner (practice squad)
- WR Chris Olave (hamstring) was listed as a DNP in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- G Cesar Ruiz (foot) was placed on injured reserve.
- LB Pete Werner (hamstring) DNP
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) limited
- S Marcus Maye (shoulder) limited
- LB Ty Summers was signed to active roster from the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad.
- LB Nephi Sewell (practice squad)
- LB Kenny Young (practice squad)
- LB Tae Crowder was waived. The final selection of the 2020 NFL Draft started 31 games over two-plus seasons with New York and had eight starts and 45 tackles this year.
- QB Mike White (ribs) won't be cleared in time for Thursday night and Zach Wilson will start versus the Jaguars, coach Robert Saleh announced Tuesday. White was limited in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- WR Corey Davis (concussion) is "trending in the right direction" but will be a game-time decision on Thursday, per Saleh. Davis was a full participant in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- WR Denzel Mims (concussion) DNP
- WR Jeff Smith (knee) DNP
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) limited
- DT Quinnen Williams (calf) will also be a game-time decision for Thursday, per Saleh.
- CB Brandin Echols (quad) DNP
- QB Jalen Hurts, who suffered a sprained shoulder against the Bears, has not been ruled out for Saturday's Week 16 matchup against the Cowboys, per head coach Nick Sirianni. When asked if there was a chance to play on Saturday, Hurts said, "definitely a chance. I’m taking it day by day. Everybody knows that I’m dealing with something." Hurts did not practice Tuesday.
- QB Gardner Minshew (personal) DNP
- TE Dallas Goedert (shoulder) activated off injured reserve.
- QB Kenny Pickett is close to clearing concussion protocol and is expected to start on Saturday versus the Raiders, per head coach Mike Tomlin. Pickett was listed as a full participant on the team's practice report estimation.
- RB Najee Harris (hip) limited
- WR Diontae Johnson (toe) limited
- TE Pat Freiermuth (foot) full
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) did not participate in Tuesday's practice.
- QB Brock Purdy (oblique, rib) limited
- RB Christian McCaffrey (knee) limited
- WR Deebo Samuel (ankle, knee) DNP
- DL Arik Armstead (foot, ankle) limited
- DT Javon Kinlaw has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- DL Kalia Davis designated for return from IR
- CB Charvarius Ward (concussion) limited
- CB Tre Swilling (practice squad)
- QB Ryan Tannehill, who suffered an ankle injury on Sunday against the Chargers, "doesn't necessarily" have to practice to play on Saturday, per head coach Mike Vrabel. Tannehill was officially listed as a DNP in the team's practice estimation for its Tuesday walkthrough.
- RB Derrick Henry (not injury related) limited
- WR Treylon Burks (concussion) full
- C Ben Jones (concussion) DNP
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) limited
- OLB Denico Autry (knee) limited