NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Keaton Mitchell suffered a shoulder stinger in Monday night's preseason game against the Commanders, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- LB DaShaun White
- RB Miles Sanders' status in the preseason finale versus the Lions is to be determined as he deals with a groin injury, per head coach Frank Reich.
- WR Laviska Shenault is in the concussion protocol, per Reich.
- CB Donte Jackson (ankle) won't play in the preseason finale but should be good to go for Week 1, per Reich.
- DB Troy Hill
- OT Darnell Wright went to the sideline during practice with an injury, but head coach Matt Eberflus told reporters he does not have clarity on what happened yet.
- OG Teven Jenkins is dealing with an injury and is considered "week to week," Eberflus told reporters.
- LB Tremaine Edmunds returned to practice for the first time since Aug. 4, per Eberflus.
- RT Jack Conklin remains in concussion protocol but will practice today, per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
- TE Tanner Conner has been activated off the physically unable to perform list.
- Matt Giordano hired as a defensive assistant on head coach Dennis Allen's coaching staff, the team announced.
FRONT OFFICE MOVES
- Khai Harley promoted to assistant general manager/vice president of football operations, the team announced.
- Scott Kuhn hired as director of football administration, the team announced.
- TE Jimmy Graham is expected to return to practice, possibly as soon as Wednesday, head coach Dennis Allen said. Graham, per a team statement released Saturday, “experienced a medical episode [Friday] evening, which resulted in him becoming disoriented. He was taken into custody by local authorities and transported to a local hospital for evaluation for what Dr. John Amoss believes to be a likely seizure and spent the night under medical supervision and testing.” Graham was released Saturday morning.
- WR Corey Davis remains away from the team as he deals with a personal matter, head coach Robert Saleh announced.
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) will be evaluated today and activated off the PUP list if cleared, per Saleh.
- OG Alijah Vera-Tucker (ankle) will be available versus the Giants, per Saleh.
- OG Laken Tomlinson (leg) will be available versus the Giants, per Saleh.
- WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba is set to undergo wrist surgery after suffering a slight fracture during Saturday's preseason game versus Dallas and could miss three to four weeks, head coach Pete Carroll told reporters Tuesday.
- WR Malik Flowers
- TE Sal Cannella
- DE DaMarcus Mitchell
- CB Montrae Braswell
Want to follow these storylines and more? NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch live out-of-market preseason games, daily coverage on NFL Network, the best NFL programming on-demand and much more! Plus, NFL RedZone is now part of NFL+ Premium! Learn more about NFL+.