NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
Duvernay-Tardif, 32, announced his retirement Thursday after nine years in the NFL. Drafted in the sixth round in 2014 by the Chiefs, the offensive lineman spent six years in Kansas City. During the 2020 season, Duvernay-Tardif, who has a medical doctorate, became the first NFL player to opt out due to the COVID-19 pandemic, citing his offseason experience helping to combat the pandemic as an orderly at a long-term care facility near his hometown Montreal as the reason for his decision. Duvernay-Tardif returned to the NFL in 2021, playing for the Jets for two seasons. Over seven seasons, LDT started 65 of 73 games played and won a Super Bowl title with the Chiefs during the 2019 campaign.
- LB Christian Kirksey has announced he intends to retire, per the team. Kirksey had been on Buffalo's practice squad since August after he was released by Houston. He did not play in either of the Bills' first two games. Kirksey started 94 of 114 games played over nine seasons for the Browns, Packers and Texans, recording 778 combined tackles, 16.5 sacks, 33 QB hits and seven QB hits.
- LB A.J. Klein (practice squad)
- WR Brandin Cooks (knee) was a full participant in Thursday's practice.
- OG Zack Martin (ankle) DNP
- OG Tyler Smith (hamstring) full
- C Tyler Biadasz (hamstring) limited
- CB Trevon Diggs suffered a torn ACL in Thursday's practice and is out for the remainder of the 2023 season, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported. Diggs was listed as a limited participant in practice.
- S Jayron Kearse (illness) DNP
- S Donovan Wilson (calf) full
- RB Aaron Jones (hamstring) returned to practice and was a limited participant.
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring) was a DNP after being limited on Wednesday.
- OT David Bakhtiari (not injury related - resting player, knee) DNP
- OL Elgton Jenkins (knee) DNP
- LB Rashan Gary (knee) limited
- LB Lukas Van Ness (elbow) limited
- WR Jaylen Waddle (concussion) missed his second consecutive practice, NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe reported.
- WR DeVante Parker (knee) was limited for Thursday's practice.
- OT Trent Brown (concussion) limited
- OG Cole Strange (knee) limited
- OL Mike Onwenu (ankle) limited
- OL Sidy Sow (concussion) DNP
- DL Christian Barmore (knee) limited
- CB Jonathan Jones (ankle) limited
- DB Marcus Jones is headed to injured reserve after suffering a torn labrum in Sunday's Week 2 game against the Dolphins, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources.
- QB Will Grier is signing the former Cowboys signal-caller to the 53-man roster, Rapoport reported, per sources.
- OL Cedric Ogbuehi (practice squad)
- OL Ryan Swoboda (practice squad)
- RB Kenneth Gainwell (ribs) was a limited participant at practice.
- RB Boston Scott (concussion) DNP
- WR DeVonta Smith (hamstring, thigh) limited
- WR Quez Watkins (hamstring) DNP
- DE Josh Sweat (toe) limited
- DT Fletcher Cox (ribs) limited
- DT Jordan Davis (ankle) limited
- CB James Bradberry (concussion) limited
- S Reed Blankenship (ribs) limited
- S Terrell Edmunds (illness) DNP