NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. VisitNFL.com's transaction hubfor a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Latavius Murray is expected to be inactive for tonight's game against the Colts, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Murray was signed off the Saints' practice squad this week, but Rapoport reported Thursday's game was too quick of a turnaround from Murray playing in London on Sunday.
- OT Garett Bolles was carted off in the fourth quarter of Thursday night's game with an apparent leg injury.
- LB Baron Browning (wrist) is questionable to return on Thursday night against the Colts. Browning told NFL Network's James Palmer after the game he was fine.
- LB Josey Jewell (knee) was ruled out in the second half on Thursday night against the Colts.
- CB Ronald Darby (knee) was ruled out in the second half on Thursday night against the Colts.
- RB Nyheim Hines was ruled in the first quarter of Thursday night's game against the Broncos.
- OL Ryan Kelly (hip) is questionable to return Thursday against the Broncos.
- DE Kwity Paye was carted off the field in the second half of Thursday's game and ruled out with a leg injury. Following the game, head coach Frank Reich said he suffered an ankle injury.
- QB Daniel Jones (ankle) limited
- QB Tyrod Taylor is making progress in the concussion protocol and is expected to travel to London for Sunday game against the Packers, per head coach Brian Daboll. Taylor did not practice Thursday.
- WR Kenny Golladay (knee) will not travel with the team to London for its game against the Packers, per NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo.
- WR Richie James (ankle) limited
- WR Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) limited
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) will not travel with the team to London for its game against the Packers, per NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo.
- OT Evan Neal (neck) limited
- DL Leonard Williams (knee) limited
- OLB Azeez Ojulari (calf) will not travel with the team to London for its game against the Packers, per NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo.
- LB/S Landon Collins is signing and will head to London, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Collins spent the first four years of his career in New York after the Giants selected him with the first pick of the second round of the 2015 draft.
- WR Cole Beasley's practice squad contract was terminated Thursday, the team announced. On Wednesday, Beasley's agent announced he had retired.
- QB Tom Brady (right shoulder/right finger) returned to practice after sitting out Wednesday's session and was listed as a full participant.
- WR Russell Gage (hamstring) limited
- WR Chris Godwin (knee) limited
- WR Julio Jones (knee) limited
- TE Cameron Brate (concussion) DNP