NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- S Michael Tutsie
- TE Blake Bell was not at minicamp practice due to undergoing an appendectomy, head coach Andy Reid told reporters Thursday.
- OL Trey Smith strained his triceps during the later part of mandatory minicamp, per Reid.
- CB Trent McDuffie experienced stress on his fibula during minicamp but should be OK, per Reid.
- CB L'Jarius Sneed was dealing knee issue during minicamp, so the team backed off his participation to keep the swelling down, per Reid.
- S Mike Edwards dealt with a hamstring injury during mandatory minicamp, per Reid.
- QB Shane Buechele signed his exclusive rights free agent tender, per the transaction wire.
- WR Kekoa Crawford, per the wire.
- WR Rashee Rice, a second-round pick in the 2022 draft, signed his rookie contract.
- TE Jody Fortson signed his exclusive rights free agent tender, per the wire.
- DB Anthony Witherstone, per the transaction wire.