NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) was a full participant in practice Thursday.
- WR Stefon Diggs (illness) DNP
- TE Dawson Knox (hip) limited
- C Mitch Morse has cleared the league's concussion protocol, per HC Sean McDermott. Morse practiced in full Thursday.
- LB Matt Milano (knee) limited
- CB Christian Benford (oblique) has 21-practice window opened.
- S Jordan Poyer (knee) DNP
- C Tyler Biadasz was ruled out with an ankle injury on Thursday night. He was helped off the field and then carted to the locker room. Biadasz was seen after the game with a walking boot on his right leg.
- LB Micah Parsons played through a hand injury in Thursday's win, but had his left hand completely wrapped. Following the game, head coach Mike McCarthy said he was "hopeful" Parsons would get past having to play with a club in the upcoming week, but either way it was not a "high concern."
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS
- QB Aaron Rodgers (right thumb/knee) was limited in practice Thursday.
- RB Aaron Jones (knee/ankle) limited
- WR Christian Watson (hip) DNP
- LT David Bakhtiari (knee/abdomen) limited
- CB Jaire Alexander (forearm) full
- CB Keisean Nixon (groin) DNP
- S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has retired as a Packer. Clinton-Dix, a 2014 first-round pick, tallied 522 tackles, 16 interceptions and 5.5 sacks over seven professional seasons.
- RB Damien Harris (personal) did not practice Thursday.
- RB Rhamondre Stevenson (ankle) limited
- WR DeVante Parker (concussion) DNP
- WR Tyquan Thornton (knee) limited
- TE Hunter Henry (knee) limited
- CB Jonathan Jones (chest) limited
- CB Marcus Jones (concussion) DNP
- CB Jalen Mills (groin) DNP
- S Adrian Phillips (illness) DNP
- DL Leonard Williams (neck) was limited in practice Thursday.
- LB Azeez Ojulari (ankle) limited
- CB Adoree' Jackson (knee) limited
- S Xavier McKinney had his 21-day practice window opened, per HC Brian Daboll. McKinney has been on the non-football injury list after he broke his hand in an ATV accident during the Giants' bye week.
- QB Jalen Hurts was a limited participant Thursday in his first practice since suffering a right shoulder sprain in Week 15.
- RB Miles Sanders (knee) limited
- WR A.J. Brown (rest/knee) limited
- OT Lane Johnson (groin) DNP
- DT Jordan Davis (concussion) full
- DT Linval Joseph (illness) DNP
- CB Avonte Maddox (toe) DNP
- WR Julio Jones (knee) was limited in practice Thursday.
- TE Cade Otton (quadriceps) full
- OT Donovan Smith (foot) limited
- OT Tristan Wirfs (ankle) limited
- DT Vita Vea (calf) limited
- LB Carl Nassib (pectoral) limited
- LB Anthony Nelson (illness) full
- CB Carlton Davis (shoulder) DNP
- CB Jamel Dean (toe) limited
- S Mike Edwards (hamstring) limited
- S Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) limited
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) placed on injured reserve
- LB Zach Cunningham (elbow) placed on IR
- LB Bud Dupree (pectoral) placed on IR
- CB Davontae Harris did not return Thursday night with a hamstring injury.
- S Andrew Adams was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of Thursday night's game and ruled out with a knee injury.
- QB Joshua Dobbs will start tonight's game against Dallas over rookie Malik Willis, Pelissero and NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- RB Jonathan Ward (from practice squad)
- LB Sam Okuayinonu (from practice squad)
- LB Andre Smith (from practice squad)
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS