NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Joshua Dobbs is being acquired in a trade with the Browns, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Thursday. The Cardinals will also get a 2024 seventh-round pick, and will send a 2024 fifth-round pick to Cleveland.
- OT Josh Jones was traded to the Texans, along with a 2024 seventh-round pick, in exchange for a 2024 fifth-round pick.
- DB/LB Isaiah Simmons was traded to the Giants for a 2024 seventh-round draft pick.
- QB Joshua Dobbs is being traded from the Browns to the Cardinals alongside a 2024 seventh-round pick, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Thursday. The Browns will receive a 2024 fifth-round pick in return.
- WR Denzel Mims waived from injured reserve with injury settlement, per the NFL transaction wire.
- QB Jordan Love and the starters will play in the Packers' preseason finale against Seattle, coach Matt LaFleur told reporters.
- QB Sean Clifford will be Green Bay's No. 2 quarterback this season, LaFleur told reporters.
- C Jake Hanson waived from injured reserve with injury settlement, per the NFL transaction wire.
- OT Josh Jones was acquired via a trade with the Cardinals. The Texans also received a 2024 seventh-round pick, and sent Arizona a fifth-round pick.
- OT Brandon Parker waived from injured reserve with injury settlement, per the NFL transaction wire.
- WR Rashid Shaheed (groin) returned to practice on Thursday for the first time since Aug. 6.
- DB/LB Isaiah Simmons was acquired from the Cardinals in exchange for a 2024 seventh-round draft pick.
- CB Prince Amukamara signed a one-day contract with the team on Thursday to retire as a Giant. Amukamara was drafted by New York as a first-round pick in 2011, playing in 55 games, logging seven interceptions and 43 passes defensed and winning a Super Bowl in his rookie season. Amukamara, 34, last played a regular-season game in 2019 for the Bears and was most recently on a roster in August 2021 when he was released by the Saints.
- OT Devery Hamilton waived from injured reserve with injury settlement, per the NFL transaction wire.
- WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba had his wrist surgery, which went great, head coach Pete Carroll told reporters Thursday.
- CB Devon Witherspoon (hamstring) is on track to return to practice next week, per Carroll.
- S Jamal Adams (quadriceps) passed his physical Thursday and has been activated off the physically unable to perform list. Carroll said Adams has not yet started the Seahawks' morning walkthroughs, but will next week, and there is no pressure for him to play Week 1.
- WR Dax Milne is dealing with a groin injury, coach Ron Rivera said.
- TE Logan Thomas (calf) will participate in individual drills, per Rivera.
- DL Chase Young (stinger) will be examined by a doctor on Friday to see if he can be cleared for contact, Rivera told reporters.
- CB Kendall Fuller (knee) is "progressing well," Rivera said.
Want to follow these storylines and more? NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch live out-of-market preseason games, daily coverage on NFL Network, the best NFL programming on-demand and much more! Plus, NFL RedZone is now part of NFL+ Premium! Learn more about NFL+.