NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Damien Harris (knee) will not practice Thursday but is “headed in a good direction," per head coach Sean McDermott, via WGRZ Buffalo's Adam Benigni.
- DL Ed Oliver (back soreness) should be back at practice after missing two days, per McDermott.
- RB Miles Sanders has "a little bit of a tweak in his groin" and may not play in Saturday's preseason opener, head coach Frank Reich announced Thursday, via team reporter Darin Gantt.
- The Panthers canceled Thursday's joint practice with the Jets due to weather and safety concerns, the team announced.
- TE Chase Allen waived with injury settlement, per the NFL transaction wire.
- OL Yasir Durant waived with injury settlement, per the NFL transaction wire.
- QB Anthony Richardson will start in Saturday's preseason opener versus Buffalo, head coach Shane Steichen announced.
- WR Joshua Palmer left practice early today after going to the ground on a catch and the team will learn "a little bit more" later today, head coach Brandon Staley said Thursday, via Alex Insdorf of Chargers Wire.
- OL Nic Melsop moved to injured reserve from waived/injured, per the NFL transaction wire.
- WR Cooper Kupp (hamstring) is still day to day in his recovery, head coach Sean McVay said.
- WR Garrett Wilson (ankle) will do individual drills in todays practice, according to head coach Robert Saleh
- CB Sauce Gardner (quad) will do individual drills, per Saleh.
- The Jets canceled Thursday's joint practice with the Panthers due to weather and safety concerns, the team announced.
- WR Cade Johnson suffered a concussion and there were no other findings "at this point," head coach Pete Carroll said Thursday night. Johnson was injured in the second quarter of Thursday's game and subsequently immobilized before he was transported to a local hospital as a precaution for head and neck injuries, the team announced.
- WR Cody Thompson is dealing with a groin injury, per Carroll.
- WR D'Wayne Eskridge suffered a twisted knee, per Carroll.
- LB Joshua Onujiogu moved to injured reserve from waived/injured, per the NFL transaction wire.