NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
- LB Ty Summers is being released, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday, per a source. Summers was a seventh-round pick by the Packers in 2019 and figures to be an ideal waiver claim for teams needing a reliable tackler on special teams. The team has since announced the move.
- QB Tyrod Taylor left Sunday's preseason finale in the second quarter with a back injury and is questionable to return. After sustaining a hit from Jets DE Michael Clemons, Taylor writhed in pain on the turf before getting up to his feet under his own power and jogging off the field. Taylor paid a visit to the blue medical tent before being carted off into the locker room.
- TE Daniel Bellinger was evaluated for a concussion during Sunday's preseason finale. Bellinger didn't return to the game.
- DL Jalyn Holmes was evaluated for a concussion during Sunday's preseason finale. Holmes didn't return to the game.
- WR Diontae Johnson was ruled out of the remainder of Sunday's game with a shoulder injury.
- LB T.J. Watt exited Sunday's game early with a knee injury, and did not return. Head coach Mike Tomlin later said that Watt's injury was not serious, and if it had been a regular season game he might have even stayed in.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and prime-time regular-season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand and more! Wherever you are, this is how you football! Learn more about NFL+.