NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Ja'Marr Chase was fined $15,914 for unsportsmanlike conduct in last week's win over the Chiefs, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Chase taunted Chiefs players after teammate Tee Higgins' touchdown.
- S Jessie Bates was fined $50,000 for allegedly faking an injury last week, Pelissero reported, per a source. Pelissero adds that Bates will appeal the fine.
- WR James Washington (foot) activated off injured reserve. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports that Washington is set to make his team debut on Sunday versus the Texans.
- CB Anthony Brown (Achilles) officially placed on injured reserve.
- QB Dak Prescott and RB Ezekiel Elliott were each fined $13,261 for unsportsmanlike conduct after celebrating a touchdown with a "Zeke-in-the-box" celebration using the Salvation Army kettle last week, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- RB Damien Harris (thigh) is officially doubtful for Monday night's game versus Arizona.
- WR Jakobi Meyers (concussion) out
- OL Isaiah Wynn (foot) out
- CB Jalen Mills (groin) out
- QB Mac Jones fined $10,609 for unsportsmanlike conduct after tossing the ball, which hit a Bills player, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- The NFL on Saturday has fined the New Orleans Saints $350,000, head coach Dennis Allen $100,000, defensive line coach Ryan Nielsen $50,000 and defensive end Cameron Jordan $50,000 for violating the league’s longstanding rule on faking an injury during Week 13's loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. In a statement, the Saints denied the allegations and said they would be appealing the fines.
- RB Trey Sermon (illness; questionable) has been added to the injury report versus New York.
- CB Avonte Maddox (hamstring) activated from injured reserve
- WR A.J. Brown fined $13,261 for unsportsmanlike conduct for a touchdown celebration in last week's win over the Titans, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- WR Diontae Johnson (hip) has been taken off the injury report after initially being listed as questionable for Sunday versus the Ravens.
- OLB T.J. Watt (ribs; questionable) was also upgraded and taken off the injury report.
- OLB Malik Reed (back; questionable) was also upgraded and taken off the injury report.
- K Chris Boswell (right groin) activated from injured reserve
- K Matthew Wright released
- WR Racey McMath activated from injured reserve
- LB David Long placed on injured reserve
- DB Josh Thompson activated from injured reserve
- WR Chris Conley signed to active roster from practice squad
- LB Jack Gibbens signed to active roster from practice squad
- CB Greg Mabin signed to active roster from practice squad