NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
- OL Rashaad Coward suffered a chest injury against Tennessee and did not return.
- LB Dorian Etheridge was carted off of the field during Saturday's game with an apparent left leg injury.
- QB Sam Darnold is expected to be out four to six weeks after suffering a high ankle sprain in Friday's preseason win over the Bills, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The backup QB will get a second opinion.
- DT Derrick Brown suffered a minor oblique strain Friday, Rapoport reported.
- K Zane Gonzalez suffered a "significant, long-term" groin injury Friday, coach Matt Rhule told reporters.
- WR Brandon Johnson (ankle) was ruled out against the Vikings.
- Waived LB Barrington Wade with an injury settlement.
- DB Armani Watts was ruled out with an ankle injury against the Buccaneers. Coach Frank Reich told reporters Watt's injury will end his season.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and prime-time regular-season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand and more! Wherever you are, this is how you football! Learn more about NFL+.