NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- LB Troy Andersen's shoulder injury may threaten the rest of his season, HC Arthur Smith told reporters Monday. Andersen will undergo further testing to determine the severity.
- TE Devin Asiasi is being signed to the practice squad, NFL network Insider Mike Garafolo reported, per a source.
- RB David Montgomery (thigh) was listed as a limited participant in Monday's estimated practice report.
- OT Taylor Decker (ankle) limited
- OT Matt Nelson (ankle) DNP
- G Halapoulivaati Vaitai (knee) DNP
- G Jonah Jackson (thigh) limited
- C Frank Ragnow (toe/rest) DNP
- CB Emmanuel Moseley (knee/hamstring) limited
- S Kerby Joseph (hip) limited
- RB Aaron Jones (hamstring) was listed as a limited participant in Monday's estimated practice report.
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring) DNP
- OT David Bakhtiari (rest/knee) DNP
- OL Elgton Jenkins (knee) DNP
- OL Zach Tom (knee) DNP
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (ankle) DNP
- LB Rashan Gary (knee) limited
- CB Jaire Alexander (back) DNP
- CB Carrington Valentine did not suffer a torn bicep against New Orleans, coach Matt LaFleur said. Valentine was listed as a DNP.
- QB Derek Carr is considered week to week after sustaining a sprained AC joint in his throwing shoulder on Sunday, HC Dennis Allen announced Monday.