NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- CB Daryl Worley has signed with the team's practice squad after being released from the 53-man roster.
- TE David Njoku suffered a high ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Ravens, but no surgery is needed, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source. Coach Kevin Stefanski said Njoku is week to week. Pelissero adds that while there is no clear timetable for a return, Njoku will at least miss Week 8 due to the injury.
- LB Jacob Phillips (pectoral) will miss the rest of the season, per Stefanksi.
- CB Denzel Ward remains in concussion protocol, per Stefanski.
- RB Marlon Mack (from 49ers' practice squad)
- OT Christian DiLauro (practice squad)
- LS Mitchell Fraboni (from practice squad)
- QB Russell Wilson remains day to day with his hamstring injury, head coach Nathaniel Hackett told reporters. The plan is to evaluate Wilson midweek regarding his status for Week 8's game against the Jaguars in London.
- RB Mike Boone has a high ankle sprain, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. The team placed Boone on injured reserve.
- LB Baron Browning is expected to miss several weeks due to a hip injury he sustained in Sunday's loss to the Jets, Pelissero reported.
- WR Mike Williams suffered a high ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Seahawks, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Pelissero added that it's typically a multi-week injury.
- CB J.C. Jackson will miss the remainder of the season after suffering a ruptured patellar tendon, head coach Brandon Staley said. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday that Jackson dislocated his kneecap during the loss to the Seahawks.
- LB Chris Rumph has an MCL sprain and will miss a matter of weeks due to the knee injury, per Staley.
- QB Bailey Zappe was inserted in place of Mac Jones, who got the start Monday night against Chicago, after three scoreless drives to begin the game. Jones missed the previous three games with an ankle injury. Zappe threw a touchdown on his first drive.
- S Kyle Dugger left with an ankle injury and did not return to the game versus the Bears.
- C David Andrews was evaluated for a head injury in the fourth quarter and did not return.
- TE Daniel Bellinger will undergo surgery this week to repair the fractured eye socket he suffered in Sunday's win over the Jaguars, per coach Brian Daboll. Bellinger has no timetable for return.
- OT Evan Neal is expected to miss 3-4 weeks due to an MCL injury, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- OG Ben Bredeson (knee) is considered week to week, Daboll said Monday.
- RB Breece Hall suffered a season-ending torn ACL, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported.
- OL Alijah Vera-Tucker (triceps) will miss the remainder of the season, coach Robert Saleh announced Monday.
- WR DK Metcalf injured his patellar tendon in Sunday's win over the Los Angeles Chargers, but will not need surgery, head coach Pete Carroll announced Monday. Carroll added that it was "a great report" on the diagnosis and that Metcalf said he wants to practice on Wednesday. NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported that there is no timetable for Metcalf's return.