NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Desmond Ridder will get the start this Sunday against the Saints, HC Arthur Smith confirmed. “We think that will give us the best chance, and on top of that Taylor (Heinicke) won’t practice this week," Smith said. "We’ve got to assess throughout the week to even see what his role is going to be on Sunday. We’ll just have to monitor that as it goes. We’ve got a lot of confidence in Des. We think the last couple of weeks, he’s handled it really well. I think the reset will be beneficial for him.” Heinicke suffered a hamstring injury in Week 10 vs. the Cardianals.
- LB Kyzir White will go on injured reserve with a biceps injury, HC Jonathan Gannon announced.
- S Taylor Rapp received negative tests on his neck injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
- LB Anthony Walker Jr. is considered week to week with hamstring injury, HC Kevin Stefanski announced.
- S Rodney McLeod is out for the year with a biceps injury, per Stefanski.
- S Juan Thornhill (calf) will be monitored throughout the week, per Stefanski.
- QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson will start this Sunday against Denver, Stefanski announced.
- S Kareem Jackson has been suspended four games for repeated violations of playing rules intended to protect the health and safety of players, including for his hit on Vikings QB Josh Dobbs during Sunday night's win. Jackson was issued a four-game suspension earlier this season for multiple violations of unnecessary roughness, but the punishment was reduced to two games on appeal.
- G Jonah Jackson (wrist) was the only player listed as a DNP in today's practice estimation.
- RB Patrick Taylor has been signed off the Patriots' practice squad, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- RB James Robinson (practice squad), per Pelissero.
- DB Dallin Leavitt waived, per the NFL transaction wire.
- RB AJ Dillon (groin) was listed as limited in today's practice estimation.
- RB Aaron Jones (knee) DNP
- RB Emanuel Wilson (shoulder) DNP
- TE Josiah Deguara (hip) DNP
- TE Luke Musgrave (abdomen) DNP
- WR Christian Watson (shoulder) limited
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (neck) DNP
- CB Jaire Alexander (shoulder) limited
- S Darnell Savage has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- RB De'Von Achane (knee) is considered day to day and hasn't been ruled out of playing this week, HC Mike McDaniel announced. Achane, who made his return from injured reserve on Sunday, exited yesterday's win over the Raiders without returning.
- WR Justin Jefferson (hamstring) is considered questionable going into Monday night's game versus the Bears this week, HC Kevin O'Connell told reporters.
- G Chris Reed (foot) has been activated from the reserve/non-football injury list, the team announced.
- DL Dean Lowry suffered a torn pec in last night's loss to Denver and will go on injured reserve, per O'Connell.
- QB Derek Carr is still in concussion protocol, HC Dennis Allen told reporters.
- WR Michael Thomas's knee injury is going to "take some time," per Allen, who declined to speculate if Thomas could go on IR.
- CB Marshon Lattimore's ankle injury is going to "take some time," per Allen, who declined to speculate if Lattimore could go on IR.
- QB Tim Boyle will get the start over Zach Wilson in this Friday's game versus the Dolphins, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
- LT Mekhi Becton is undergoing an MRI on an injury that had an initial diagnosis of a high ankle sprain, NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Becton exited Sunday's loss to the Bills on a cart.
- DL Tanzel Smart released
- QB Geno Smith (elbow) has no structural damage and head coach Pete Carroll is optimistic he will be able to play in Thursday's Thanksgiving Day matchup versus the 49ers. He was a DNP in Monday's practice estimation.
- RB Kenny McIntosh (knee) is likely to make his regular-season debut in Thursday night's game versus the 49ers, head coach Pete Carroll rold reporters Monday. McIntosh, who has been on injured reserve since September, is expected to help replace the snaps lost by Kenneth Walker.
- RB Kenneth Walker III (oblique; DNP) is not a candidate for injured reserve right now, per Carroll, though he added they'll need to learn more about the injury.
- WR Jake Bobo (shoulder) DNP
- WR Tyler Lockett (hamstring) limited
- T Abraham Lucas (knee) full
- CB Riq Woolen (shoulder) limited
- S Jamal Adams (knee/rest) limited
- S Jerrick Reed hurt his knee and is "going to miss time," per Carroll.
- RB Antonio Gibson (toe) was listed as limited in Monday's practice report estimation.
- WR Curtis Samuel (toe) full
- DE Efe Obada underwent surgery on Sunday to repair multiple leg fractures and he will miss the remainder of the season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Obada was officially placed on injured reserve.
- DE James Smith-Williams (hamstring) DNP
- LB Cody Barton (ankle) has been designated to return to practice.
- CB Emmanuel Forbes (elbow) DNP
- DE Jalen Harris signed off Bears' practice squad.
- DB Troy Apke waived from injured reserve, per the NFL transaction wire.