NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Cordarrelle Patterson (thigh) is questionable for Sunday's London game versus the Jaguars.
- RB Justice Hill (foot) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the Browns.
- WR Rashod Bateman (hamstring) ruled out
- WR Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) ruled out
- OT Ronnie Stanley (knee) doubtful
- C Tyler Linderbaum (ankle) questionable
- OLB David Ojabo (ankle/knee) ruled out
- OLB Odafe Oweh (ankle) ruled out
- CB Marlon Humphrey (foot) ruled out
- S Kyle Hamilton (back) questionable
- S Marcus Williams (pectoral) questionable
- S Jordan Poyer (knee) is out for Sunday's game versus the Dolphins.
- QB Joe Burrow (calf) looks good and practiced in full both days this week, head coach Zac Taylor told reporters. He did not have a game designation on Friday's injury report.
- WR Charlie Jones (thumb) placed on injured reserve
- TE Irv Smith Jr. (hamstring) ruled out
- LB Devin Harper acquired on waivers from the Cowboys.
- QB Anthony Richardson has cleared concussion protocol and will start Sunday versus the Rams, head coach Shane Steichen told reporters.
- QB Sam Ehlinger (right shoulder) is questionable for Sunday.
- LT Bernhard Raimann is in the concussion protocol, per Steichen. He's been ruled out for Sunday.
- OG Quenton Nelson (toe) questionable
- C Ryan Kelly (concussion) ruled out
- DT DeForest Buckner (groin) questionable
- WR Zay Jones (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday's London game versus the Falcons.
- WR Jamal Agnew (quad; questionable) will be a game-time decision, head coach Doug Pederson said, but added that they are optimistic he'll play.
- OL Anton Harrison (ankle) questionable
- DL Folorunso Fatukasi (shoulder) questionable
- LB Devin Lloyd (thumb) did not travel with the Jaguars to London and has been ruled out.
- RB Austin Ekeler (ankle) is doubtful for Sunday's game versus the Raiders.
- C Corey Linsley will be placed on injured reserve tomorrow as he deals with a non-emergent heart-related medical issue, NFL Network's Bridget Condon reported Friday.
- OLB Joey Bosa (hamstring/toe) questionable
- S Derwin James (hamstring) doubtful
- CB J.C. Jackson, who was a healthy scratch in Week 3, will be active for Sunday's game, head coach Brandon Staley told reporters.
- TE Tyler Higbee has agreed to a three-year contract extension with a base value of $27 million, a max value of $30.5 million and $17 million guaranteed, per NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero.
- RB Salvon Ahmed (groin) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the Bills.
- WR River Cracraft (shoulder) placed on injured reserve.
- WR Erik Ezukanma (neck) placed on reserve/non-football injury list.
- WR Jaylen Waddle (concussion) is good to go for Sunday, head coach Mike McDaniel told reporters.
- OT Terron Armstead (back/ankle/knee) questionable
- C Connor Williams (groin) questionable
- LB Jaelan Phillips (oblique) ruled out
- S DeShon Elliott (ankle/groin) questionable
- OL James Daniels (groin) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Texans.
- WR Treylon Burks (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Bengals.
- OL Peter Skoronski (abdomen) ruled out.
- DL Denico Autry (groin) questionable
- DL Teair Tart (knee) questionable
- LB Luke Gifford (hamstring) ruled out.
- DB Elijah Molden (hamstring) ruled out.