NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB J.K. Dobbins (knee) is questionable
- WR Devin Duvernay has been cleared from concussion protocol and will play Sunday versus the Patriots, per coach John Harbaugh.
- WR James Proche II (groin) is questionable
- TE Isaiah Likely (groin) is questionable
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) is doubtful
- CB Marlon Humphrey (groin) is questionable
- WR Gabe Davis (ankle) is questionable for Sunday's road game versus the Dolphins.
- TE Dawson Knox (foot) is questionable
- C Mitch Morse (elbow) is questionable
- DT Ed Oliver (ankle) will be out on Sunday
- DT Jordan Phillips (hamstring) will be out on Sunday
- CB Dane Jackson (neck) won't play in Week 3
- S Micah Hyde (neck) has also been ruled out
- S Jordan Poyer, who missed Thursday's practice with a foot injury, is questionable for Sunday
- LB Anthony Walker suffered a torn quad tendon that will require season-ending surgery, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Walker was carted off the field after sustaining the injury during Thursday night's win over the Steelers. The Browns later announced he had officially been placed on injured reserve.
- CB Shaquill Griffin (hip) has been listed as questionable in Sunday's game versus the Chargers.
- RB Josh Jacobs (illness) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the Titans.
- WR Hunter Renfrow (concussion) is out for Sunday's game
- C Andre James (concussion) is questionable
- LB Denzel Perryman (ankle) is out
- CB Javelin Guidry (practice squad)
- G Jordan Meredith released (from practice squad)
- WR Ced Wilson (ribs) will likely be a game-time decision versus the Bills, Mike McDaniel told reporters on Friday. Wilson practiced this week on a limited basis, and was listed as questionable on the injury report.
- LT Terron Armstead's status for Sunday is "up in the air" due to his toe injury, per McDaniel. McDaniel added that Armstead is being held out of practice this week so the injury doesn't get any worse.
- DT Raekwon Davis (knee) is questionable
- CB Xavien Howard (groin) is questionable
- QB Tom Brady (right finger) was listed as a full participant in Friday's practice, and did not receive a designation on the injury report ahead of Sunday's game.
- WR Julio Jones (knee) will be a game-time decision for Sunday versus the Packers, coach Todd Bowles announced Friday.
- RB Leonard Fournette (hamstring) is questionable for Sunday's game.
- WR Chris Godwin (hamstring) is out for Sunday's game
- WR Breshad Perriman (knee) is questionable for Sunday's game
- LT Donovan Smith (elbow) will also be a game-time decision, per Bowles.
- DT Akiem Hicks (foot) has been ruled out for Sunday's game.