NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. VisitNFL.com's transaction hubfor a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Jamison Crowder (ankle) out for Sunday's game vs. Steelers, headed to injured reserve
- WR Jake Kumerow (ankle) out
- WR Isaiah McKenzie (concussion) questionable
- TE Dawson Knox (foot, hamstring) out
- DT Ed Oliver (ankle) questionable
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (hamstring) questionable
- CB Christian Benford (hand) out
- S Jordan Poyer (ribs) out
- QB Dak Prescott (thumb) is out and will not play Sunday.
- RB Tony Pollard (illness) questionable to play Sunday against the Rams
- WR CeeDee Lamb (groin) questionable
- OL Jason Peters suffered a chest injury in practice and is doubtful to play, the team announced. He will undergo more tests, including an MRI to determine the extent of the injury. Peters, 40, played 35 offensive snaps for Dallas over the last two games.
- CB Jourdan Lewis (groin) questionable
- LT Garett Bolles suffered a broken leg and associated damage in Thursday's loss to Indianapolis, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Coach Nathaniel Hackett said that Bolles will undergo surgery and miss the remainder of the season.
- LB Baron Browning (wrist) day to day, per Hackett
- LB Josey Jewell (knee) week to week, per Hackett
- CB Ronald Darby suffered a torn ACL against the Colts and will miss the rest of the season, Hackett said.
- DE Kwity Paye is believed to have suffered a high ankle sprain in Thursday's win over Denver, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Paye, who was carted off the field, will undergo an MRI on Friday to confirm the nature of the injury.
- S Lewis Cine is expected to travel back to Minnesota on Saturday after spending less than a week in London recovering from surgery to repair a fractured leg, coach Kevin O'Connell told reporters. Cine suffered a compound fracture in the Vikings' Week 4 win over New Orleans and underwent successful surgery at a London-area hospital this week.
- DB Andrew Booth (quad) is questionable versus the Bears.