NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- TE Kyle Pitts (hamstring) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game versus the 49ers.
- RB James Conner (ribs) is ruled out for Sunday versus Seattle.
- C Rodney Hudson (knee; questionable) is a game-time decision, per Kingsbury.
- WR Rashod Bateman (foot) did not practice for the third straight day and has been ruled out versus the Giants.
- LB Justin Houston (groin) is also out.
- WR Jake Kumerow (ankle) is the only Buffalo player being ruled for Sunday versus the Chiefs.
- DT Jordan Phillips (hamstring) is questionable.
- QB Baker Mayfield (ankle) is listed as doubtful to play against the Rams. Mayfield would play backup to P.J. Walker if active on Sunday.
- WR Laviska Shenault Jr. (hamstring) has been ruled out for Sunday.
- WR Robbie Anderson (illness; questionable) popped up on the injury report Friday and did not practice.
- CB Jaycee Horn (ribs) DNP and is listed as questionable
- CB Donte Jackson (ankle) DNP and is listed as questionable.
- QB Justin Fields said he aggravated an injury to his left shoulder in Thursday night's loss to the Commanders.
- WR Tee Higgins (ankle) is listed as questionable to play versus New Orleans.
- TE Hayden Hurst (groin) is also questionable.
- OT Jonah Williams (knee) is questionable.
- DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle/knee/elbow) out
- CB Denzel Ward (concussion) out
- QB Dak Prescott (right thumb) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Eagles, but QB Cooper Rush is expected to start.
- RB Rico Dowdle (ankle) out
- OT Jason Peters (chest) questionable
- WR CeeDee Lamb (hip) questionable
- QB Russell Wilson (shoulder) was a full participant in Friday's practice after being limited on Thursday.
- RB Melvin Gordon (neck/ribs) limited
- OG Dalton Risner (back) DNP for second straight day.
- QB Aaron Rodgers (right thumb) was a full participant Friday and has no injury designation for Sunday versus the Jets.
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring) out
- T David Bakhtiari (knee) was a limited participant Friday, but has no injury designation for Sunday.
- T Elgton Jenkins (knee) was a limited participant Friday, but has no injury designation for Sunday.
- LB Rashan Gary (toe) questionable
- RB Jonathan Taylor (ankle) questionable
- RB Nyheim Hines (concussion) questionable
- DE Kwity Paye (ankle) out
- LB Shaquille Leonard (concussion/nose/back) out
- S Julian Blackmon (ankle) questionable
- WR Marvin Jones (hamstring) questionable
- WR Zay Jones (ankle) questionable
- DT Davon Hamilton (foot) questionable
- DL Folorunso Fatukasi (quad) questionable
- LB Foye Oluokun (calf) questionable
- DL Tershawn Wharton (knee) out
- CB Rashad Fenton (hamstring) out
- S Bryan Cook (concussion) out
- K Harrison Butker (ankle) is set to make is return on Sunday versus the Bills, coach Andy Reid announced Friday. Butker, who was listed as a full participant Friday and has no injury designation, hasn't played since Week 1.
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) was limited in practice for the second straight day.
- RB Cam Akers (personal) won't play in Sunday's game versus the Panthers, coach Sean McVay announced.
- WR Cooper Kupp (foot) is questionable.
- TE Tyler Higbee (ankle) is questionable.
- DL Aaron Donald (foot) is questionable.
- LS Kyle Nelson (practice squad)
- QB Tua Tagovailoa was ruled out for Sunday and remains in the concussion protocol, coach Mike McDaniel told reporters Friday.
- QB Teddy Bridgewater, who was listed as questionable, is also in the concussion protocol as of Friday, per McDaniel. If Bridgewater is cleared by tomorrow, he will backup Skyler Thompson, McDaniel announced.
- RB Raheem Mostert (knee) questionable
- OT Terron Armstead (toe) questionable
- RB Alexander Mattison (shoulder) questionable
- QB Mac Jones (ankle) is questionable for Sunday against the Browns. Jones was doubtful last week.
- RB Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable
- WR Jakobi Meyers (knee) questionable
- WR Nelson Agholor (hamstring) questionable
- TE Jonnu Smith (ankle) questionable
- DE Lawrence Guy (shoulder) questionable
- DL Christian Barmore (knee) questionable
- LB Raekwon McMillan (thumb) questionable
- CB Jonathan Jones (ankle) questionable
- QB Andy Dalton will make his second straight start on Sunday with Jameis Winston designated as questionable, coach Dennis Allen announced.
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) out
- WR Michael Thomas (foot) out
- WR Chris Olave (concussion) questionable
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) out
- CB Paulson Adebo (knee) questionable
- S Marcus Maye (rib) questionable
- RB Saquon Barkley (shoulder) has no injury designation and will be good to play versus the Ravens.
- WR Kenny Golladay (knee) has been ruled out.
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) is out.
- DE Azeez Ojulari (calf) is doubtful.
- DE Leonard Williams (knee) is questionable.
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) questionable
- DE Jermaine Johnson (ankle) out
- TE Pat Freiermuth (concussion) out
- CB Ahkello Witherspoon (hamstring) out
- CB Levi Wallace (concussion) out
- S Minkah Fitzpatrick (knee) out
- DL Nick Bosa (groin) is questionable versus the Falcons.
- DL Arik Armstead (foot/ankle) has been ruled out.
- DT Javon Kinlaw (knee) is out.
- RB Rashaad Penny (fibula) was placed on injured reserve.
- WR Marquise Goodwin (knee/back) questionable
- DE Shelby Harris (hip) questionable
- WR Chris Godwin (hip/knee/rest) was a full participant Friday and has no injury designation for Sunday.
- WR Julio Jones (knee) doubtful
- DT Akiem Hicks (foot) out
- S Mike Edwards (elbow) questionable
- S Logan Ryan (foot) out
- CB Sean Murphy-Bunting (quad) out
- QB Tom Brady is being fined $11,139 for kicking Grady Jarrett on the play in which the Falcons defensive tackle was penalized for unnecessary roughness, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source.
- QB Carson Wentz will be seeing a doctor for his throwing hand as well as his shoulder, coach Ron Rivera told reporters Friday.