NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Marquise Brown (foot) is expected to play Sunday against the Chargers, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury. Brown has not yet been activated from injured reserve.
- WR Greg Dortch (thumb) is questionable. Kingsbury told reporters that Dortch will be a game-time decision.
- TE Zach Ertz (knee) out
- OT D.J. Humphries (back) out
- CB Byron Murphy (back) out
- RB Caleb Huntley (ankle) is questionable to play Sunday against Washington.
- TE Feleipe Franks (calf) questionable
- OL Chuma Edoga (knee) questionable
- LB Arnold Ebiketie (arm) questionable
- RB Gus Edwards (knee/hamstring) is questionable to play Sunday against Jacksonville. Edwards has missed the past two games, but head coach Harbaugh is "optimistic" he will play.
- WR Devin Duvernay (hamstring) questionable
- WR Demarcus Robinson (hip) questionable
- TE Isaiah Likely (ankle) questionable
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) out
- CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (hip) out
- S Kyle Hamilton (knee) questionable
- LB Von Miller did not tear his ACL in Thursday's win against Detroit, but he did sustain a tear to his lateral meniscus, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources. Miller will miss at least Week 13 while the team continues to evaluate and determines if he will undergo surgery during the season or afterward, Rapoport reported.
- QB P.J. Walker (ankle) is doubtful to play Sunday against Denver.
- WR Terrace Marshall (shoulder) questionable
- TE Ian Thomas (illness) questionable
- DT Matthew Ioannidis (calf) out
- LB Cory Littleton (ankle) out
- S Myles Hartsfield (ankle) out
- QB Justin Fields (shoulder) is questionable to play Sunday against the Jets.
- LB Sterling Weatherford (concussion) out
- DB Jaquan Brisker (concussion) out
- DB Kyler Gordon (concussion) out
- RB Joe Mixon (concussion) is out Sunday against Tennessee.
- WR Ja'Marr Chase (hip) is questionable. Head coach Zac Taylor told reporters Chase will be a game-time decision.
- DT Josh Tupou (calf) questionable
- DB Daxton Hill (shoulder) questionable
- CB Greg Newsome II (concussion) is out Sunday against Tampa Bay.
- WR KJ Hamler (hamstring) is out Sunday against Carolina.
- WR Jerry Jeudy (ankle) out
- DL Jonathan Harris (knee) out
- LB Jacob Martin (knee) questionable
- CB K'Waun Williams (wrist/elbow/knee)
- RB Patrick Taylor (to practice squad)
- TE Josh Babicz (from practice squad)
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) is out Sunday against Philadelphia.
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) questionable
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (knee) doubtful
- OL Seah Rhyan is being suspended six games for violating the performance-enhancing substance policy, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported.
- DB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring) is out Sunday against Miami.
- RB Darrell Henderson will not play Sunday against Baltimore due to it being too soon after being claimed off waivers on Wednesday, according to head coach Doug Pederson.
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) is out Sunday against the Rams.
- OG Joe Thuney (ankle) questionable
- CB Chris Lammons (concussion) questionable
- S Juan Thornhill (calf) questionable
- RB Josh Jacobs (calf) is questionable to play Sunday against Seattle.
- OT Kolton Miller (shoulder/abdomen) questionable
- DL Kendal Vickers (back) questionable
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) is out Sunday against Arizona.
- CB Michael Davis (knee) questionable
- S Nasir Adderley (thumb) doutbful
- QB Matthew Stafford (concussion/neck) is out Sunday against Kansas City.
- WR Allen Robinson (ankle) questionable
- TE Tyler Higbee (knee) questionable
- OT Ty Nsekhe (ankle) questionable
- C Brian Allen (thumb) out
- C Matt Skura (knee) questionable
- DT A'Shawn Robinson (knee) out
- LB Travin Howard (hip) out
- QB Teddy Bridgewater (knee) is questionable to play Sunday against Houston.
- RB Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful
- RB Mark Ingram (knee) is questionable to play Sunday against San Francisco.
- OT Trevor Penning (foot) is expected to be activated from injured reserve, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- OG Andrus Peat (triceps) questionable
- DE Marcus Davenport (calf) questionable
- DE Cameron Jordan (eye) questionable
- DE Payton Turner (ankle) out
- LB Pete Werner (ankle) out
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) questionable
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) is questionable to play Sunday against Chicago.
- DT Sheldon Rankins (elbow) out
- CB Sauce Gardner (calf) has been removed from the injury report and will play.
- WR A.J. Brown (illness) has been removed from the injury report and will play Sunday against Green Bay.
- WR Deebo Samuel (hamstring) is questionable to play Sunday against New Orleans.
- DL Arik Armstead (foot/ankle) doubtful
- WR D'Wayne Eskridge (hand) is out Sunday against Las Vegas.
- RB Leonard Fournette (hip) is doubtful to play Sunday against Cleveland.
- WR Russell Gage (hamstring) out
- OG Luke Goedeke (foot) out
- DT Vita Vea is questionable. He will test out his foot pregame Sunday to determine his availability, per Bowles.
- C Ben Jones (concussion) is questionable to play Sunday against Cincinnati.
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) questionable
- LB Denico Autry (knee) out
- CB Kristian Fulton (hamstring) questionable
- K Randy Bullock (calf) questionable
- DE Chase Young (ACL) is considered questionable versus the Falcons, but the team got a "good feel" on his availability following Friday's practice, coach Ron Rivera told reporters. Young has yet to play this season while recovering from the torn ACL he suffered last season.
- LB Milo Eifler activated from injured reserve
- LB Cole Holcomb (foot) placed on IR