NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Cordarrelle Patterson had a rest day on Friday, head coach Arthur Smith told reporters.
- C Matt Hennessy will get an MRI for an issue related to something he was dealing with last season, per Smith, who added they'll know about his status tomorrow.
- DL Ikenna Enechukwu is dealing with tendonitis and is day-to-day, per Smith.
- DL Justin Ellis is signing with the Falcons after working out for the team on Friday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- DL Kemoko Turay worked out for the Falcons, per the NFL transaction wire.
- DB Trayvon Mullen released with a failure to disclose a non-football injury designation, per the NFL transaction wire.
- WR Amari Cooper is expected to return to practice today after missing the past three days due to "minor tweak," head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters Friday.
- WR Ty Scott, per the NFL transaction wire.
- LB Sterling Weatherford waived with a failed physical designation, per the NFL transaction wire.
- LS Zach Wood signed to a four-year contract extension, the team announced.
- RB Wayne Taulapapa
- CB Devon Witherspoon, the Seahawks' No. 5 overall draft pick, has agreed to terms on his four-year, #31.86 million fully guaranteed rookie contract, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Witherspoon, the final first-rounder to sign, held out of the first couple days of training camp while working out the deal.
- CB Montrae Braswell
- OLB Shaquil Barrett, who is returning from an Achilles injury, had two good days to start camp and was given today off, head coach Todd Bowles told reporters Friday.